DICE PACKS BUNDLE

New Starfinder Content

Afternoon everyone,

With Starfinder out and getting what seems to me a rather quality following, I was wondering what type of time frame will we usually see for the induction of newly released material from Paizo into FG format. Please, understand that I know we are still working out bugs with the Core Rulebook and that it isn't as easy to migrate information on a rules level as it is with D&D 5e. I also am not trying to rush any sort of release, not complaining in any way shape or form. I love and respect everything the Devs are doing for this title and they will continue to have my support into the future. All I was looking for was a roughly estimated time frame. Nothing more.

Keep up the great work guys,

Rags.

I was wondering too as there is a new book coming out the end of the month.

Probably take months, considering that Starfinder was done in what 8 months with still a fair bit of work and fixes to make it work properly using the FG systems. Since I imagine that Pact world book is adding things that is likely not currently funtionally supported in the current Starfinder build. (I don't think it supports archetypes functionally etc.)
    Ultimate License owner

Starfinder Corebook and alien archives 1 and 2, armory, pact world owner.

Thread Information