FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

CoreRPG based Extention: ReadyCheck

This extension should work with any CoreRPG based ruleset. I've tested with CoreRPG and 5e. (AD&D Core has this functionality built in so don't use it there).

The extension is simple. It allows the host/DM to enter the command /readycheck and each user connected will get a audible alert and a window popup asking if they are "READY".

The Host/DM will see as each user indicates they are ready and see who it was. Once everyone has selected READY a audible alert will be sent to the DM.

5E visual style:
    Player Celestian indicated he was ready by pressing the "I AM READY" button and the player window closed. DM's version of the menu now shows Celestian "checked" to indicate ready.

The Github repo can be found here (for source/beta versions/etc)
    https://github.com/CelestianGC/ReadyCheck

Version 1.0.
    update 1.2: Changed display of READY status on DM side for better visibility.
    update 1.3: Use portrait for character and name of connected user. (see new image above).

Download Extension here:
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by celestian; December 22nd, 2018 at 07:31.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Very cool mate

Celestian, thanks for all your community work. I nominate you for the honorary title “Treasure to the Community”

Quote Originally Posted by Bidmaron View Post
    Celestian, thanks for all your community work. I nominate you for the honorary title “Treasure to the Community”
    Appreciate the thought. I just find things I'd like to tweak, change or add (minor in this case) and obsess on it till I figure out how to get it working. It's a fun challenge sometimes... and then hope someone other than me can use it also
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Very cool, I will use this in my next game.
    Thanks celestian

Madman..
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Got to use /readycheck tonight after our first break and it worked out great. No question who was back

---

celestian, haven't had a chance to try this one. I have a question though. Does this poll every Player Character the client PC is controlling or just every client Computer?

Quote Originally Posted by mozmonar View Post
    celestian, haven't had a chance to try this one. I have a question though. Does this poll every Player Character the client PC is controlling or just every client Computer?
    It's user base, not character base. You'll note the "names" are their login/connection names not character names.
    ---

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    It's user base, not character base. You'll note the "names" are their login/connection names not character names.
    I kind of assumed that but wasn't positive. My curiosity was whether or not I could repurpose some of the code for the work I am doing on SotDL. In that system characters declare fast or slow turns at the start of the round.

How do I download? I logged in and attempted to click on 'download here' but its not linked....

Thread Information