5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Blog Entries
    Going into the final 48 hours. Even Mike Mearls is backing this. Don’t be left out, send your friends down the well!
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

I’m picturing a weird Children of the Corn th No with folks chants no “send them down he well. Down the well!”

Have never read it or played it but if I see a well. I am steering quite clear... damn spoilers, but I think I know a rogue who will likely end up job moving down the well... it’s just his style...

Blog Entries
    I am 1474.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Awesome, thanks whoever for editing the title.

A little over a day left! They’ve added some more reachable stretch goals and we have already shot through 2 others today.

Seriously consider this - Mike Mearls was even tweeting about it.

Even if you do NOT want the 5E version (for which SW is creating an FG module to sell here) they have lots of new content for the older PF and for S&W and have a pledge level for just the updated books and you can toss on a little more for the add-on books to help push it forward for next freebies.

Blog Entries
    Into the final hour ...
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Thread Information