STAR TREK 2d20

Is there a way to copy paste class leveled abilities instead of re entering it

When making custom classes that have recurring abilities like the Magus's arcana or the gunslingers deeds etc.... Is there a way to copy paste the ability multiple times instead of having the re-enter the ability tabs etc... at each level it's available to be chosen from?

Magus WIP.jpg

My bad I meant copy pasting the features so don't have to re enter it at each level it's available at.
    Ultimate License owner

Starfinder Corebook and alien archives 1 and 2, armory, pact world owner.

Drag the blue icon into the Class abilities
    DMed in this :
    Pathfinder,Forgotten realms, Dark sun, Birthright, Ravenloft, Mystara, Own creation
    2e, 3.5 & 5

Tried that, it's not letting me drag class features of one level into the class features of the next level it's available. So in Magus Arcana's case I basicly have to re type everything at each Magus Arcana unlock. (I'm not making a character, I'm making a class.)
    Ultimate License owner

Starfinder Corebook and alien archives 1 and 2, armory, pact world owner.

You can always highlight the text and use Control-C to copy and Control-V to paste. I've done this a few times when creating class features with 5e. I haven't found anyway to do it other than that so far. It's not ideal but it's quicker than retyping everything.

I second this, it will be helpful -_-
    I translate the class and recording the Exploits of the Operative every two levels is kinda boring

Thread Information