5E Character Create Playlist

PFRPG Item creation questions

Ok so I was playing around with creating new items in FG today and have some questions. So if you add a new generic item you get a basic form and I noticed the fields change when the item type is set sometimes. Such as when item type is set to armor you get a bunch of more options. When I went looking at both the pdf user manual and on the wiki the documentation was nowhere to be found for this so I figured I would come here to ask. My biggest questions are item type, subtype and properties fields. What is what with these fields especially with regard to the PFRPG rule set? Feel free to point me to any forum posts that may explain this in more detail as my searchFU here is still weak.

Secondly is there a way to code an item such that it applies an effect or effects such as +x to checks or saves, etc. when equipped?

Lastly give us a forge in PFRPG PLEASE asap! Originally I invested heavily in PFRPG when I bought FG but I ended up going back and grabbing the DMG, PHB & MM for 5e due to the features 5e has that totally sold me on FG in the first place. That being said, the Advanced Bestiary from Green Ronin is totally THE BOMB! Love the creature forge and templates plus being able to create my own templates not to mention a full fledged stat block importer built in to their extension. SO glad I bought that right away!

For the type see the Wiki page here:https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/....5E_Item_Sheet

"The fields available in the record are directly tied to the value of the Type field. If the Type field is set to Weapon or Armor, then additional fields will become available."

Subtype is just a label.

Properties that will actually do something when the weapon is added to the PCs are (I believe): double, touch, masterwork (+1 attack) and adamantine (+1 attack).
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information