5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Anyone looking to play CoC -

I've seen several individuals looking to play Call of Cthulhu and having issues finding a game due to time zone conflicts, so I'd like to put it out there that I'm willing to run a game or two for those wanting to try it out. It would be the standard game time period of the 1920's / 30's, with the 7e ruleset.

Game days would have to be Friday, Saturday, or Sunday, preferably after 7:00 pm Central Time (game sessions would be planned at approximately 3 hours), although for Saturday and Sunday I could make it earlier if necessary.

Please either respond here or send me a PM if you are interested.

EDIT: To the forum moderators - my apologies for posting this here... I completely forgot about the One-Shot Games board.
    Last edited by Casimir; February 23rd, 2018 at 19:44.

Ultimate License Holder!
    Anyone can play!
    Timzone:
    US Central (-6 GMT)

Blog Entries
    Hi Casimir

There is definitely interest out there. Suggest a time that you want to run it as that will help people know if they can make it and should express interest.

I would be interested in a one-shot to learn the game some. From your times it looks like Sunday evenings (your time) would work best for me and 2pm your time would probably be the earliest for me.

I would love to try the game as well. Sunday evenings (PST) would be great for me but I could do Saturday as well. I can't do Fridays though (I GM a 5E game then).

Great! We've got 3 interested so far.

How does a start time of 5 pm EST on a Sunday sound to everyone? We can schedule next Sunday (March 4th) to get together for rolling up characters and a general questions session, and then schedule a date to play from there.
    Last edited by Casimir; February 24th, 2018 at 19:46. Reason: Edited for the correct date.

Ultimate License Holder!
    Anyone can play!
    Timzone:
    US Central (-6 GMT)

5pm EST is a bit early for me if this is a start of an ongoing campaign. But if its just a couple Sundays, I can make that no problem.

If this is a start of a longer game, I would love it if the game could start a couple hours later.

Quote Originally Posted by Casimir View Post
    Great! We've got 3 interested so far.

How does a start time of 5 pm EST on a Sunday sound to everyone? We can schedule next Sunday (March 3rd) to get together for rolling up characters and a general questions session, and then schedule a date to play from there.
    March 3rd is Saturday. If you mean the other (Sunday) March 4th 5pm EST then I will be there.

Would 7 pm be a better time for everyone on Sunday?

This is planned to be basically a single, one shot session... if we don't finish it then we can schedule a second session to complete it as needed.

Ultimate License Holder!
    Anyone can play!
    Timzone:
    US Central (-6 GMT)

7pm EST works fine for me still.

If its a one shot, I am very flexible. Thanks for running this, by the way. I have been itching to try the system for a while.

Thread Information