FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 13 First 123412 ... Last

Thread: Effects Lists

Excuse the delay on the next lists, I have been busy with other projects. Solarian is nearly complete (just have Zenith effects) and Soldier is in layout and just waiting for effects.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Added Solarian.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Hey blahness98,

Just wanted to say thanks for taking the time to make these effects. You've done an outstanding job and the players at my game have really enjoyed having something that adds a bit more automation to the game. Keep up the good work and happy gaming!

Thanks for this Blahness98, awesome work, and saving me admin headaches which is always good!

Cheers Blah... the work is much appreciated!!!

Great work, but I have a couple of suggestions:

Envoy's Get 'Em effect is great but the IFT effect on your allies doesn't need a duration. Just leave it on all the time since it only activates when there's a Get 'Em effect on the enemy.

Operative's Trick Attack is needlessly complex. You're only attacking the one enemy, no need to set up a conditional for the one attack. Just add the ATK and DMG boost on once the GM says you made your check.
    A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, stab it in the back.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwaihir Scout View Post
    Great work, but I have a couple of suggestions:

Envoy's Get 'Em effect is great but the IFT effect on your allies doesn't need a duration. Just leave it on all the time since it only activates when there's a Get 'Em effect on the enemy.
    I was deciding which way to roll with this. I settled on the single round for both because as the game gets into higher level, the amount of effects on the tracker can get pretty large. I didn't want to add to the mess that could happen. But, you can easily leave on ally effect on by removing the round limit.

Operative's Trick Attack is needlessly complex. You're only attacking the one enemy, no need to set up a conditional for the one attack. Just add the ATK and DMG boost on once the GM says you made your check.
    I think I originally made the effect to make use of the Flat-footed condition. When I tested the effect to see if worked correctly, I noticed the Flat-footed condition was incorrect. I then just adjusted the effect to add a +2 to the attack. I then realized that the effect would then work on all attacks made by the player and I decided to make the effect a custom tag so it would be able to be left on. Then I really over complicated things. I think I will just adjust it to what you suggest as that is easier and leave a note for the player to turn it off when not used.
    Last edited by Blahness98; March 11th, 2018 at 18:09.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Keep in mind Flatfoot has been fixed in the rule set. Scheduled for next update.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Quote Originally Posted by Samarex View Post
    Keep in mind Flatfoot has been fixed in the rule set. Scheduled for next update.
    I know the flat footed condition will work in the next update. This way of doing things would be easier as you do not need to remove the condition after your turn.

What about the other tags I informed you about in the bug thread? See this post..

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ht=#post378483
    Last edited by Blahness98; March 12th, 2018 at 13:46.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

More Effects Listing

Here are more effects for the classes above.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Blahness98; March 14th, 2018 at 06:19.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Thread Information