STAR TREK 2d20

Starfinder Fantasy Grounds Wiki

I have started filling out the Character sheet Wiki Page in the hopes that some things on operation of the Character sheet will be less confusing.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...haracter_Sheet

I will continue to update this as I go.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Looks great Samarex, thank you for all your hard work on Starfinder/FG !

*************** The only constant in the universe is change. *****************

Much appreciated Samarex! You guys keep up the great work!

Will there be a section added for Starfinder specific effects coding?

I'm not even sure if there are Starfinder specific effects, but I'm working on doing the effects coding for a bunch of stuff right now. =)
    A.J.

“It isn't Narnia, you know," sobbed Lucy. "It's you. We shan't meet you there. And how can we live, never meeting you?"
    "But you shall meet me, dear one," said Aslan.
    "Are -are you there too, Sir?" said Edmund.
    "I am," said Aslan. "But there I have another name. You must learn to know me by that name. This was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

Quote Originally Posted by merkvah View Post
    Will there be a section added for Starfinder specific effects coding?

I'm not even sure if there are Starfinder specific effects, but I'm working on doing the effects coding for a bunch of stuff right now. =)
    We are going to have to wait for them to be posted. I can tell you right now, most of the effects from Pathfinder will work (exceptions being player DR, DMGTYPE, REGEN, FHEAL). I have yet to attempt the new BAB tag that was introduced to the other rule sets, so that may be working now at the moment. See my effects thread for most of the effects for classes and general options.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Quote Originally Posted by Blahness98 View Post
    We are going to have to wait for them to be posted. I can tell you right now, most of the effects from Pathfinder will work (exceptions being player DR, DMGTYPE, REGEN, FHEAL). I have yet to attempt the new BAB tag that was introduced to the other rule sets, so that may be working now at the moment. See my effects thread for most of the effects for classes and general options.
    DR works for me. Remember it only works for kinetic damage types and not energy. For them you need resist. I have a combat drone in my game with DR:1 and the first point of kinetic damage gets blocked.

Effect ['DR:1'] -> [to Ouchie]
    Absalom Station Gang Member (Downside King): [DAMAGE (M)] Club [TYPE: bludgeoning (1d6+2=4)] [1d6+2 = 4]
    Damage [3] -> [to Ouchie] [PARTIALLY RESISTED]
    Absalom Station Gang Member (Downside King): [DAMAGE (R)] Azimuth laser pistol [TYPE: fire (1d4+1=4)] [1d4+1 = 4]
    Damage [4] -> [to Ouchie]
    Clara-247: [DAMAGE (R)] Tactical shirren-eye rifle [TYPE: piercing (1d10+2=6)] [1d10+2 = 6]
    Effect ['Dying'] -> [to Ouchie]
    Effect ['Unconscious'] -> [to Ouchie]
    Damage [5] -> [to Ouchie] [PARTIALLY RESISTED] [STATUS: Unconscious and Dying]

AFAIK, they should be exactly the same as PFRPG for now. I’m not doing the development, but they started from PFRPG ruleset when developing.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Blacklamb View Post
    DR works for me. Remember it only works for kinetic damage types and not energy. For them you need resist. I have a combat drone in my game with DR:1 and the first point of kinetic damage gets blocked.

Effect ['DR:1'] -> [to Ouchie]
    Absalom Station Gang Member (Downside King): [DAMAGE (M)] Club [TYPE: bludgeoning (1d6+2=4)] [1d6+2 = 4]
    Damage [3] -> [to Ouchie] [PARTIALLY RESISTED]
    Absalom Station Gang Member (Downside King): [DAMAGE (R)] Azimuth laser pistol [TYPE: fire (1d4+1=4)] [1d4+1 = 4]
    Damage [4] -> [to Ouchie]
    Clara-247: [DAMAGE (R)] Tactical shirren-eye rifle [TYPE: piercing (1d10+2=6)] [1d10+2 = 6]
    Effect ['Dying'] -> [to Ouchie]
    Effect ['Unconscious'] -> [to Ouchie]
    Damage [5] -> [to Ouchie] [PARTIALLY RESISTED] [STATUS: Unconscious and Dying]
    You know, it helps if I don't use Draeliks as test enemies. I retract my DR issue.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Samarex, see this post and the one following it for the effects portion of the wiki.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Thread Information