DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    With Spell Engineer, can you create a spell list for a homebrew class? If yes, then a little explaination would be useful. I have attached a screenshot below for a more exact refrence for what I would like to accomplish. The screenshot is from the wizard class pack. I am trying to create a class pack for the Swordmage. Everything seems to be working fine in just the OG UI, but I'm unable to create a spell list. I don't need to create any homebrew spells, just a spell list for this class of already existing spells.

Screenshot.jpg

Hiya

The answer to this is 'no' for the moment. Spell Engineer is purely for the creation and addition of spells to the game. I think the addition of spell lists would be within the class section, and Class Engineer will be a module that I write further down the line hopefully. When it does happen, though, Spell Engineer will happily allow you to add custom spells to the homebrew class's list.

Sorry this isn't the answer you were hoping for; the whole parsing package is still a work in progress. As a side note for anyone reading about my suite of programs, development has stalled as my PC is now pretty much unusable. It will take me a little while to save up enough for a new one (and then build it and install everything...)

Maasq
    Engineer Suite
    Import, build or edit NPCs/spells/equipment and then parse them directly into a Fantasy Grounds module.

Download the latest version from the website.
    Support me by becoming a patron on Patreon.

Chat directly about issues or suggest features on the
    Discord channel.
    Post issues on the issue tracker on Github.

Thanks for the Reply, I love the work you have done so far.

Hey folks!

New update: v0.3.6. Spell Engineer now has an 'Import' module - find the button at the bottom left corner. This behaves the same as 'Import' in NPCE... paste text and it is auto-formatted for you. For now it only works with plain text and I am looking for help from users. What other formats do I need to deal with? D&D Beyond certainly, and this will be my first filter.

Find the bugs for me

Maasq
    Engineer Suite
    Import, build or edit NPCs/spells/equipment and then parse them directly into a Fantasy Grounds module.

Discord channel.

Important Update:

Spell Engineer is no longer developed separately. Instead it is part of The Engineer Suite; thread here.

Go look at it and give me feedback

Maasq
    Engineer Suite

Discord channel.

Thread Information