FG Spreadshirt Swag

Topdecker's STARFINDER mapping resources

NOTE: If you subscribe to this thread, you will be automagically notified when new stuff arrives.

I am genuinely hopeful that I won't 'need' or feel compelled to make maps for Starfinder, but I will replace maps that need it or make one when it is can be easily improved.

First map.... Into the Unknown Map C.

And a 'dark' version that it probably more suitable for the scenario.

The provided map was ok. It wasn't uniform (3 tiles on one axis, 4 tiles on another) and it looks WAY WAY too much like the platforms in the previous encounter (A). Sort of uninspired.

Anyhow, here is a potential replacement.

EDIT: It would work fairly well with a 100 pixel grid. The original map was 22 wide and this one is 2200 pixels wide.

SECOND EDIT: Considering augmenting this with some bone structures to better reflect the adventure as written.

Last edited by Topdecker; February 19th, 2018 at 20:11.

The space tactical combat maps in INTO THE UNKNOWN are nigh well impossible to align with a hex grid, so I recreated E. THE LAWBLIGHT

Here it is in use inside FG:

Here is the UNGRIDDED version:

And the GRIDDED version for you freaks not using FG:

Having some rock-looking obstacles beats avoiding the grey, foggy areas

EDIT: Vertically align your hexes (tips up) and scale to 100 pixels. Then use the grid controls to bump the grid into alignment.

Last edited by Topdecker; February 19th, 2018 at 20:09.

Hey Top ,
    Great maps, Ill use the one with the asteroids very nice thanks for sharing ,

*************** The only constant in the universe is change. *****************

As part of his second map book KS Justin Andrew Mason has released some Pay-What-You-Want mapping tokens. Basically a few planets, starts and asteroids: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product...test_filtered&
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Great stuff guys! Much appreciated.

Thread Information