STAR TREK 2d20

NPC (Trap) sheet

are the npc trap sheets working? I cant get the damage to appear and work ,, to be honest im not really sure about lots of thngs on that sheet and how it is supposed to work, so not sure if its me or what ,,,maybe a pointer on how to fill out and work them would be appreciated

thanx in advance ..

*************** The only constant in the universe is change. *****************

Whilst you wait for a helpful response... Are you planning on running SFS events? All of the 'marking' stuff on character sheets and so on seems a bit disconnected from VTT play.

Madman..
    Last edited by madman; August 23rd, 2018 at 17:30.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Hey Top,

I do want to run SFS events but I think for the first couple times Im only going to run non SFS events until I get a better feel for Starfinder. That is why I am converting Into the Unknown as it can boost a character to almost level 2 SFS .. If im not mistaken a quest counts as 1 XP point and 3 XP to up a level so it is short one quest to up to level 2 SFS. (If I read the rules right) . Most likely Ill run it SFS on the second go around .. How about you ? Goint to run SFS with Into the Unknown? and BTW I found some real nice starship sheets since the one for FG does not work.. here is a link. https://0-hr.com/SF

Also here is a screen shot of the Loreseeker ship sheet .. The checks and things are Icons I make to move into the "glitching,malfunctioning, wrecked fields.. Just share the image and move the icons around. I have number icons to change any number fields (HP ect)..

ship sheet.jpgship sheet.jpg

Cheers.

Hey Madman ,

Thanks for that .. I will just do it like in 5e and use NPC as a trap.. thanks again

Cheers.

This trap sheet looks very weird - it's like a mixture between a creature design template and a trap. Hopefully it will be cleaned up, and attack/damage entries rollable, etc..
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Octavious View Post
    Hey Top,

I do want to run SFS events but I think for the first couple times Im only going to run non SFS events until I get a better feel for Starfinder. That is why I am converting Into the Unknown as it can boost a character to almost level 2 SFS .. If im not mistaken a quest counts as 1 XP point and 3 XP to up a level so it is short one quest to up to level 2 SFS. (If I read the rules right) . Most likely Ill run it SFS on the second go around .. How about you ? Goint to run SFS with Into the Unknown? and BTW I found some real nice starship sheets since the one for FG does not work.. here is a link. https://0-hr.com/SF

Also here is a screen shot of the Loreseeker ship sheet .. The checks and things are Icons I make to move into the "glitching,malfunctioning, wrecked fields.. Just share the image and move the icons around. I have number icons to change any number fields (HP ect)..

ship sheet.jpgship sheet.jpg

Cheers.
    The first thing that I did was spend some time amassing free resources - I grabbed almost all of the Port Zero stuff. Well, except for the blank sheets which I clearly need - so thanks for boomeranging me back there. I had not considered using a ship sheet like that, with movable markers and such. That will be pretty useful, I think, though I do hope that they get the internal stuff working pretty fast.

I am not sure about running events. I haven't really given it more than 2 days of thought. I do tend to have fun with one-shots and, while I have yet to run a one-shot, I have had enough positive experiences as a player in them that it sounds doable.

The mechanics of it - for this type of play - will be a bit more strained. However, I suspect that even if it is offered, that most of the peeps playing would not be there for organized play.

Trenloe, yes it does look odd, I cant really figure it out,, it does not seem to work, maybe a tutorial on it when it is fixed.. this project is a big undertaking and what is working and finished is really great .. getting this going in this short of time is really pretty good and I am happy with what we have so far..

Thread Information