Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Unless you don’t want dulux oz extensions, I would do dorcore instead.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by prongbuck View Post
    I'm going to give converting it to a MoreCore extension a shot over the next couple days.
    If you need help just holler.

Any progress on this project, I am very interested in this ruleset.

We've stuck with 4th Edition, but I'm sure a 5th Edition Ruleset could be adapted easily, and vice-versa.

I wouldn't mind sharing whatever I come up with for 4th edition if you wouldn't mind sharing what you come up with.

Joe

Quote Originally Posted by ikvsabre View Post
    We've stuck with 4th Edition, but I'm sure a 5th Edition Ruleset could be adapted easily, and vice-versa.

I wouldn't mind sharing whatever I come up with for 4th edition if you wouldn't mind sharing what you come up with.

Joe
    If you're running HM 4e (the AD&D style variant) then you might wanna try AD&D Core for a base line. It'll need exploding dice and a few other bits but it's got a good start for what you'll be needing since it's based on AD&D.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    If you're running HM 4e (the AD&D style variant) then you might wanna try AD&D Core for a base line. It'll need exploding dice and a few other bits but it's got a good start for what you'll be needing since it's based on AD&D.
    I grabbed the AD&D Core. I'll get myself familiar with it, then see about modifying it for HM4.
    Last edited by ikvsabre; October 2nd, 2018 at 07:01.

Quote Originally Posted by ikvsabre View Post
    I grabbed the AD&D Core. I'll get myself familiar with it, then see about modifying it for HM4.
    Let me know how it goes! One of my own projects back in the day was a Java based tool so I could run HM4. It was soooooooo crunchy. Was called HackSACK.

Best of luck!
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Holy moly I can't believe I've only just discovered this!

Have you made any more extension since then? Or a character sheet perhaps?
    Just curious... I have been wishing for a HackMaster ruleset for years.

I'm not the OP, and I'm curious if he's made any progress on this, but if people stumble upon this thread I wanted to let them know I've made significant progress on a HM4 ruleset. You can see info about it here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ter-4e-ruleset

Thread Information