duplicate images XXX and XXX.jpg

First off I'd like to point out that this isn't a bug as such. Just mentioning it here in case someone else runs into it or the devs think it's worth investigating.

I recently noticed that every time I added an image to one of my campaigns it would show up in FG twice, one with the .jpg extension and one without, deleting one of them in FG would delete the file while deleting the other had no effect (it would reappear when FG was restarted).

Seemed to be a result of an additional folder I had created inside the campaign folder (which is why I wouldn't call it a bug: you mess with the files/folders in your campaign then you can expect problems)

I had started tracking changes to my campaign files using a source control tool (subversion). It created a folder called "_svn" in the campaign folder and it was this folder that was messing with my image lists.

Not come across the Toadwart but then I do not mess too much with the basic file directory structure of FG.
    Ad augusta per angusta

FG Con 12 – Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - April 13-15 2018
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadwart
    I had started tracking changes to my campaign files using a source control tool (subversion). It created a folder called "_svn" in the campaign folder and it was this folder that was messing with my image lists.
    Now, that's interesting! I use SVN for programming related tasks (source control, of course), but I wouldn't think of using it to store FG campaign data.
    _svn directories are hidded AFAIK, maybe FG should not display hidden files and directories by default (it's up to the developers)?
    "The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come to pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, a wind rose. . ."

Thread Information