DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Effect and list of effect created

Hi

i am trying to create the Deadly aim effect, everything is good except the half level, my understanding is the effect should be this : ATK:-2; DMG: H[LVL];
    But the damage does't compile, is it because it is flooring the value or my sentence is not correct ?

Deadly Aim : ATK:-2; DMG: "To be determined"; I did not find a way to use Basice attack yet.
    Solarian - Graviton mode : SAVE: 1, reflex ; You need to change the bonus every 9 levels.
    Solarian - Photon mode : DMG: 1 ; You need to change the bonus every 6 levels.

File attach, Thanks to Blahness98
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Dyark; February 22nd, 2018 at 11:57. Reason: Adding content
    DMed in this :
    Pathfinder,Forgotten realms, Dark sun, Birthright, Ravenloft, Mystara, Own creation
    2e, 3.5 & 5

Did you try "ATK: -2; DMG: [HLVL]"?

Also, on a related note, ability modifier tags like [LVL] will only be resolved when applied from the PC Actions tab.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Did you try "ATK: -2; DMG: [HLVL]"?

Also, on a related note, ability modifier tags like [LVL] will only be resolved when applied from the PC Actions tab.

Regards,
    JPG
    Hi Moon Wizard, yes it works but it is a floor value (not rounded up) so I can only use it after level 1. Still it is good for me.

Thank you
    DMed in this :
    Pathfinder,Forgotten realms, Dark sun, Birthright, Ravenloft, Mystara, Own creation
    2e, 3.5 & 5

Isn't the rule always round down? So at level 1 half level would be zero.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Isn't the rule always round down? So at level 1 half level would be zero.
    Yes but minimum 1
    DMed in this :
    2e, 3.5 & 5

Isn't Deadly Aim half BAB rounded down minimum 1. My question is how do you do half anything with a minimum, a lot of things round down with a minimum of 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacklamb View Post
    Isn't Deadly Aim half BAB rounded down minimum 1. My question is how do you do half anything with a minimum, a lot of things round down with a minimum of 1.
    you are right but does BAB exist so we can use it ?
    DMed in this :
    2e, 3.5 & 5

Where are you getting the details for creating Starfinder effects? I noticed LVL and HLVL are not in the Pathfinder effects instructions.

Quote Originally Posted by goodmanje View Post
    Where are you getting the details for creating Starfinder effects? I noticed LVL and HLVL are not in the Pathfinder effects instructions.
    I am using the 3.5 effect
    DMed in this :
    2e, 3.5 & 5

Here's my start to an effects listing. I have yet to progress through the classes to get their specific abilities coded. I did go through the weapons, items and feats and coded for everything that I could hit with an effect. This does include the weapon critical effects for all weapons in the CRB. Granted there are numerous feat effects that are not needed (Great Fortitude, Lightning Reflexes, Spell Penetration, ect) that I included as proof of concept. I will work on the classes and spells (if wanted) in the next few days. Let me know if anything is incorrect as I did most of this right before passing out for the night.

These effects are saved as a character sheet as I thought that would be easier for people to drag and drop from one sheet to another. If not, I can make a giant effects module that would be searchable. It just would not copy over to a sheet as cleanly.

--EDIT--

See this thread for the updated sheets/modules once they come out or are corrected.
    Last edited by Blahness98; February 22nd, 2018 at 22:36. Reason: Removed Attachment
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Thread Information