FG Spreadshirt Swag

Class Feature - what is intended?

When I am learning a new rules system, I tend to make a lot of characters and that it is currently where I am at in my progression.

I am slinging together a soldier. At level 1, I added the level 1 BLITZ as his primary attack style. I noted that it did not adjust the movement rate or the initiative values gained via the RAPID RESPONSE class feature for level 1 and I manually bumped them up myself.

So the question is, why are we messing around with leveled versions of BLITZ? Benefits are not automatically applied and it creates the need to watch and update the character sheet as play progresses.

Is there some reason that i should not drop the level 17 version of BLITZ on the character sheet as long as everyone understands that levels need to be gained to use everything?

Also, and this is strictly a cosmetic / minor thing, what is up with the (Ex) after every feature ability? I don't know what (Ex) signifies - and it appears to be a bit redundant in this case.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    To answer your second question, (Ex) means it's an Extraordinary Ability. (Su) is Supernatural Ability. (Sp) is Spell-like Abilities.

I'm not far enough into things to answer the first one yet.

The third question: it is in the rules that Blitz changes at 17 I guess. If you don't know the rules it makes no sense anyway.

I would lean on them cutting corners to speed up release as far as first question goes. Lots of things I would assume should automatically be calculated and added, seem to not do so. Or it's an oversight due to their rush in releasing it. Either way, there's still a lot of work needed on the corebook IMO. But their working on fixing the bugs properly now, so give it time.

Thread Information