Starfinder Playlist

hot to download maps

well i was wanting to run my module that i bought and i want to download the maps into the program i bought from fantasy grounds however i dont see anyway that i can i guess i must have bought the wrong program well if anyone can help me out that would be great thank you

First, you need to have the DM "Full" version. I'll assume you do.

Getting maps/images into FG is about the easiest thing to do. Just put it into the 'images' directory in the campaign you create and it will show up under the Images page. Done!

You can even do this while FG is running, unlike for adding tokens which requires a FG restart.

rv

Quote Originally Posted by richvalle
    First, you need to have the DM "Full" version. I'll assume you do.

Getting maps/images into FG is about the easiest thing to do. Just put it into the 'images' directory in the campaign you create and it will show up under the Images page. Done!

You can even do this while FG is running, unlike for adding tokens which requires a FG restart.

rv
    Really? I hadnt tried it yet, but I could have sworn I saw a post that said a restart was also required to show new images.

That's really handy if that's true.

Its really true.

rv

A restart is only required in order to load new Tokens, not new Images. Hope that helps clear up the differences in what you heard.

Absolutely true ... drawing maps on the fly with cc2 or Dundjinni and dropping them into the game whist in play is one of the best features that FG has ... I think ... of course, 1.06 will offer all sorts of "bells and "whistles".

Is there a release conspiracy ?
    FG1.06 - delayed, CC3 - delayed, Battlegrounds- delayed ... my pizza - delayed !

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart
    <<<SNIP>>>
    Is there a release conspiracy ?
    FG1.06 - delayed, CC3 - delayed, Battlegrounds- delayed ... my pizza - delayed !
    The things that you notice while on a long holiday!

Later.
    Ramza
    Ram

If I am walking with two other men, each of them will serve as my teacher. I will pick out the good points of the one and imitate them, and the bad points of the other and correct them in myself. -- Confucius

Touche !
    I'll get you back on Sunday.

Um...what I meant was....um...actually....um...

Any chance I can make it up to you before then? (You scoundrel!)
    ;-P
    Later.
    Ramza
    Ram

If I am walking with two other men, each of them will serve as my teacher. I will pick out the good points of the one and imitate them, and the bad points of the other and correct them in myself. -- Confucius

Can't talk ... must correct ruleset

Thread Information