DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 9 First ... 34567 ... Last
    Hello,
    I posted an event. Still pending.
    However, I see I could set up the min. player #, but didn't find the way to set the max #. It didn't pop up in the attribute lists. Am I missing sth ?
    Once approved, is it possible to moify the event, as I haven't chosen the exact One Sheet game I will run. But I know the ruleset, the exact setting....
    Ultimate license holder
    Pref : Cthulhu and savage Worlds

Quote Originally Posted by dragonheels View Post
    Hello,
    I posted an event. Still pending.
    However, I see I could set up the min. player #, but didn't find the way to set the max #. It didn't pop up in the attribute lists. Am I missing sth ?
    Once approved, is it possible to moify the event, as I haven't chosen the exact One Sheet game I will run. But I know the ruleset, the exact setting....
    Event registration isn’t enable for you event. Please follow the GM event submission guidelines - download the document found here: https://www.fg-con.com/information/gm-guidelines/

Make all changes you need to the event now. Because if you make any changes once approved the event will change to pending and we will need to review and publish again.

We have a lot of events to review and publish and it takes time for the admins to review.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Is anyone else having issues with the Events page not showing in local time zone, even when logged in?

Quote Originally Posted by dstuffle View Post
    Is anyone else having issues with the Events page not showing in local time zone, even when logged in?
    I can see you've set your time zone correctly.

There does appear to be an issue with the site not realizing you're logged in fully, so it can't read your time zone.

Leave it with us to check. Thanks for letting us know.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks Trenloe. My event should normally be OK now
    Ultimate license holder
    Pref : Cthulhu and savage Worlds

Where the north begins and pure water flows, eastern time zone USA
    Blog Entries
    Awesome dragonheels, I wish I could be in your game, however my French sheerly sucks. Savage Mojo has several more games that will be posting in the next few weeks as well, we are currently on target to have a half-dozen games running this FG-Con, possibly more. We can also be found on Discord most days for any who want to give this a try, just contact me and I will work with you for whatever you need including arranging the comp Suzerain module, and about anything else you would need to be up and running.

Ellspeth

Created an event with Pathfinder GMs and Dungeons & Dragons - Fantasy Grounds on Facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/events/197479914347650/
    https://www.facebook.com/events/748220898708248/
    Last edited by licktoren; March 11th, 2018 at 20:42.
    ~licktoren

Did you turn it off and on again?

Quote Originally Posted by dstuffle View Post
    The issue was when the site went to unsecured HTTP. We've forced the site to use secure HTTP (HTTPS) and so this issue should be resolved.

Thanks for letting us know there was a problem.

A reminder to all GMs yet to add or finalise their events - Players will be able to book onto published events from 12:00 GMT this coming Friday (23rd March).

Whereas you can add your event for a couple of weeks after this time, it is way better to have your event listed by this coming Friday - it will give you the best chance of filling your event with players and it will reduce players swapping events later.

All GMs, please double check that the start time is correct for your time zone - make sure you have the correct time zone selected at the bottom of your profile page, and view your event in from the event list - is it showing the correct local time for you? You'd be amazed how many events suddenly have their times changed as it wasn't originally entered correctly.

Thread Information