5E Character Create Playlist
Page 4 of 9 First ... 23456 ... Last
    Thanks. I thought I could read...

Where the north begins and pure water flows, eastern time zone USA
    Blog Entries
    As I had mentioned in the first post here Savage Mojo working on several ideas to support this FG-Con and GM's looking to try Suzerain. Rather than re-post Miles entire announcement here in case you missed it, "What do you need to do to score free loot?
    Let us know you want to play in games. Ellspeth and Clyde will happily tell you more about the Suzerain universe and show you a bunch of pre-gen material which can get you into it. If you're willing to GM a game at the up-coming FG-Con ( www.fg-con.com), or set up a gaming group to play outside of that, we'll give you the full Gamemasters Edition of Savage Suzerain for free. On the house. With our compliments."
    Read the entire post here.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...137#post379137
    Last edited by Ellspeth; March 2nd, 2018 at 16:54.

Blog Entries
    5e DMs - if you need pregenerated characters levels 1-10, you can find a lot of them right here:

https://www.dmsguild.com/browse.php?...iate_id=229540

Any DM running a game during FG-Con can use these for free and be guilt free about it (they are all pay what you want, but DM's running FG-Con games and using any of these can pay nothing and I encourage that as a "reward" for running the games for others.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Blog Entries
    Here are the dozen second level pre-gens I use for FG Daze/Cons. As per Myrdin's, feel more than free to use these for free as well.
    https://www.dmsguild.com/product/231...iate_id=432258

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Folks - am I doing something wrong or is there just a slight time delay as GM Events are approved? I submitted an Event Friday afternoon, it's still Pending; I only ask because this happened to me for FGCon 11 and my Event never got listed and thus never happened.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuart View Post
    Folks - am I doing something wrong or is there just a slight time delay as GM Events are approved? I submitted an Event Friday afternoon, it's still Pending; I only ask because this happened to me for FGCon 11 and my Event never got listed and thus never happened.
    Hi Stuart - there is a backlog - Please check back tomorrow. Please contact us via [email protected] if anything like that happens too!

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Hi Stuart - there is a backlog - Please check back tomorrow. Please contact us via [email protected] if anything like that happens too!
    Thanks damned - Event now listed; I was just a little eager to ensure I was involved I guess!

I would love to DM a game or two and play a game or three... Will we be able to use ALOnlinetools.net for posting games? It's a much easier format than the current one on Word Press (which has not provided me with a secure log in option).
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormwolfe View Post
    I would love to DM a game or two and play a game or three... Will we be able to use ALOnlinetools.net for posting games? It's a much easier format than the current one on Word Press (which has not provided me with a secure log in option).
    It is a requirement that all events for FG Con are posted on the FG Con website and use the event management system on there. You can advertise any events on external websites for publicity purposes, but all events (and the associated bookings) must be on the FG Con website. If it's not on the FG Con website then it's not part of FG Con.

If you have any problems with the FG Con website please send an email to [email protected] explaining the issue. Thanks.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information