Starfinder Playlist
Page 6 of 9 First ... 45678 ... Last
    Posted up a new event. Been meaning to run something for one of these for a while, never got around to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Hammer View Post
    Posted up a new event. Been meaning to run something for one of these for a while, never got around to it.
    Fantastic! Thank you.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    I added an event 5e Rappan Athuk Mouth of Doom. It is Friday morning my time and I skewed the start time 1 hour (end time is the same) as I am only available that morning and I am not starting 6 AM my time. :-p
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Where the north begins and pure water flows, eastern time zone USA
    Blog Entries
    We only have one GM left to register his game, 5 are all ready listed. We wanted to be sure to stagger our times so Clyde and I could be there to assist the GM's new to Suzerain. I do appreciate the GM's who have joined the effort to bring more of Savage Mojo's Suzerain settings to FG-Con.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellspeth View Post
    We only have one GM left to register his game, 5 are all ready listed. We wanted to be sure to stagger our times so Clyde and I could be there to assist the GM's new to Suzerain. I do appreciate the GM's who have joined the effort to bring more of Savage Mojo's Suzerain settings to FG-Con.
    And we appreciate all the work you're doing to bring Suzerain games to FG Con!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I would like to run a few 5e short adventures. Please let me know what I need to register. It has been over a year since I last did anything with FG Con.

Blog Entries
    Hiya rexx its pretty much the same process to post games. The big difference is all games will use the Fantasy Grounds Discord server this time around.
    Player registrations open in about 5 or 6 hours so its best to get you games uploaded by the end of the weekend to get as much expose as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by rexx View Post
    Please let me know what I need to register.
    Information and a link to the GM event submission instructions are in post #1 of this thread.

As damned says - bookings are now open!

We have over 60 events - with a few more to be added over the course of the next few days.

Get in while you can - some events are already nearly full!

GMs - remember that we leave it up to you to accept booking requests for your games. So please check your emails and accept bookings as appropriate - you should get a booking email for each player request. Also please check your events for comments - this is the main way players can ask questions about your event.

Thread Information