STAR TREK 2d20

LFG 1 Player Central US time zone Pref Monday, Tuesday, Thursday games

FG License: Ultimate
    Time Zone: Central Time USA
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 6pm or later start, Saturday all day, Pref weekly or Bi weekly
    Term: Long term keep playing for a while
    Voice: I generally use Discord, but have used TS Vent, Mumble and skype over the years as well

Game System Preferred: 5e Preferably
    Game System Experience: Have played little of 5e but did run a campaign through the mines of phalaler
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: Have a decent amount of experience with fantasy ground learned through trial and error from DMing

Character Type Preferred: Preferring to play a bard or paladin.
    About me: I really enjoy the fun of interacting with others in character. I miss the days of theater class for sure. I play alot of single player strategy games in my spare time. Working all day leaves me ready to relax into a simple single player game, but entering a world where others are helping make a story can be just as relaxing. Hope to find a right fit for my personality.

I am starting a new campaign up.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Thursday-Group

Take a look see if you maybe interested.
    Ultimate License
    D&D 5th
    DM: The Chronos Chronic (completed, characters deaths 17th), Elemental Evil (Completed: Victory), A Shift in Domains, Shadows of Power,and Our Fractured Masks.

For sure Ill look into it for sure

Thread Information