Starfinder Playlist

LFP OotA Second Half, Wed evenings GMT +9 (JST)

FG License: ultimate
    Game System: Dungeons and Dragons 5e

Time Zone: GMT +9 JST
    Day of week and time: Wednesday 7:30-10:30 pm
    If new game, planned start date:
    Planned Frequency: weekly
    Term: probably 6 more months

Text or Voice: voice
    Voice software used: discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
    Number of Players in game & needed: 1 player, any character
    Character starting level & equipment: level 8
    Character restrictions: all officially published WotC material

Details of your scenario:
    Konnichiwa from Japan!

We currently have an opening in our weekly group for a brave soul who is interested in returning to the underdark to solve a problem with some evil guys causing havoc down there (leaving this intentionally vague to avoid spoilers). We play every Wednesday night from 7:30-10:30 pm JST (GMT +9). We’ve been running the campaign since August, but a couple of our players couldn’t make it back after our holiday break. That’s where one of you step in!

ABOUT US

We are about to set out on the second half of the adventure. The party will be level 8, and will be tasked with venturing back into the underdark. The campaign is a lvl 1-15 campaign, so there’s still plenty left to do. The current party consists of an eleven war cleric, a dwarven battle master fighter, a dwarven war mage, and a halfling gloom stalker ranger. The group is composed of people with differing levels of experience with both fantasy grounds as well as tabletop RPGs, so expect there to be unoptimized decisions being made, and some occasional new player errors and questions. In other words, we’re totally new player friendly, but hopefully can offer enough excitement for veterans as well.

Most of the players are over 40, but we are welcoming of people of any age, as long as they’re team players. It’s also an inclusive PG-13 style group, so we don’t touch on dark character themes...we leave those to the story. We have both male and female players, so there is no room for sexism or character concepts that would make other players uncomfortable. There is no PVP...we are all on the same team. We’re all looking for a fun, high-fantasy style experience.

New characters can use any of the officially published WotC material to create their character. I don’t allow multi-classing dips, but I do allow multi-classing similar to previous editions of D&D (i.e. keep the levels of the two classes kind of close to one another). As stated earlier, the group often makes less than optimal decisions, so power gamers might get frustrated. An example of what I mean is we previously had an illusionist who didn’t cast a single damage dealing spell for the entire first half of the adventure due to character reasons. If you’d be fine with this kind of play, you’ll probably gel well with the group.

We will be starting the second half of the adventure next week (February 7th), but we will still play tonight with a small interlude, so if you’re itching to play, let me know!

Happy adventuring all!
    Last edited by Thundryn; January 31st, 2018 at 02:31.

Thread Information