Thread: payment

payment

I've been looking at FG for a while and i'm really impressed. however, i have a few questions i'd like answered before i buy the product...mostly, is it in American currency? (i'm from Canada) and also, if i were to buy it, is it a CD? a download? do i just need the key and i can play from anywhere?

The cost is in American dollars. You download the program from Internet, you get a serial key via e-mail.
    Last edited by DarkStar; March 26th, 2006 at 01:07.
    "The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come to pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, a wind rose. . ."

Thanks! I bought ht eprogram and am now really excited to use it

Quote Originally Posted by Kipol
    Thanks! I bought ht eprogram and am now really excited to use it
    I hope you have fun and enjoy it, at least as much as I do. I ran my very first session tonight.
    "The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come to pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, a wind rose. . ."

I am sure you will have a blast I know I have been having great fun with this program.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkStar
    I hope you have fun and enjoy it, at least as much as I do. I ran my very first session tonight.
    Wohoo! How did it go?

rv

Quote Originally Posted by richvalle
    Wohoo! How did it go?
    At first we had some 'technical' problems, somehow the skill total sums got broken, there were those balloons with little +/- mods, as if you have changed the values manually (but it was so only for two or three characters). Because I used my new charsheet mod, I thought I might have done something wrong with XML, even though it seemed unprobable, because I didn't touch those things, I merely added new tabs and one new control for the Notes. So, we were hacking at this problem for at least over 20mins, I was almost going to revert the changes and bring the backup copy, when we realised that... one of the players put +5 in her Armor Check Penalty, instead of -5... o_0 And the other's didn't fill the field at all. *slaps his forehead*

One of our players gone missing, his computer broke... Then when we just began playing, another one had to drive to a train station for his parents...

I would call it a disaster.

But we took a 30mins break and met again past 10pm... and so we played 'til past 1am and it was awesome. It was my first session (ran) in D&D and first game I GMed since 9 years! I was afraid if I can make it, if I'm able to improvise.. And now I would call it a total success!

But perhaps you should ask players, not a rusty DM. I had a lot of FUN. Somehow playing via FG is very much like playing by a game table. I don't know how they managed to do that, but I don't feel so when using IRC, forums, e-mail or programs like OpenRPG. But with Fantasy Grounds... the feeling is terrific. It's the closest to tabletop RPG.

Congratulations!

Ramza
    Ramza

If I am walking with two other men, each of them will serve as my teacher. I will pick out the good points of the one and imitate them, and the bad points of the other and correct them in myself. -- Confucius

Thread Information