FG Spreadshirt Swag

LFP: 2 Players Needed: DnD 5E: Tuesdays 7pm CST but Flexible

Game is Full. Thank you for all the responses and interest!
    Last edited by OsirisAsar; January 31st, 2018 at 19:59.

I'm looking for a fairly casual game and I'm in your general age range. I haven't played D&D in about 15 years. 3.5 was the last rules I'm familiar so I'll need to brush up on 5e. I'm new to Fantasy Grounds and am going to be taking a Fantasy Grounds College character creation class tonight to get some basics. I'm on EST and am pretty flexible on play times. Let me know if you think I'd be a good fit!

I would enjoy giveing this a shot. I am brand new to pretty much everything Dnd so if you dont mind helping me learn everything im glad to roleplay.

Are you still looking for more people?

I've been playing since the 90s and have been playing with a group for about a decade. I DM for them now so I'm looking to hop the fence and play for a change.
    Last edited by tnlee; January 30th, 2018 at 23:25. Reason: adding more info

Greetings, i am interested in joining your group. Ive been playing since 4th edition release.

Been looking for a long term group myself, and this sounds right up my alley as well as works perfectly time wise for me as by that time my 1 year old is in bed.

If you are still looking for people, I can either PM you, or you can let me know either here or in Discord; Tag is Gizmo#5163

Any other questions just let me know!

Thread Information