FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 93 of 110 First ... 43839192939495103 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by WDavids View Post
    My players are having problems draggin over classes during character creation. They can do the other things like Race and Theme. In FGU they get script execution error 187: createChild Invalid argument 1
    Been reported multiple times. Until the bugfix is released you need to do it for them.
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Core Rulebook: The Entangling weapon fusion is misspelled as "Entagling."
    A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, stab it in the back.

No pregen starships in Against the Aeon Throne: The Reach of Empire (should offer both Tier 1 ships as pregens).

This part is probably working as intended (but I think it could be better): having the classes, themes, and races in both the GM copy and player's copy of the core rulebook is a poor solution since the links only work if the user (gm or player) has access to the copy of the resource originally dragged.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post

This part is probably working as intended (but I think it could be better): having the classes, themes, and races in both the GM copy and player's copy of the core rulebook is a poor solution since the links only work if the user (gm or player) has access to the copy of the resource originally dragged.
    The best option for new Campaigns is to just use tje GM book. I will be finding a way to update current campaigns to convert those Players version to the GM book.
    Everything is in the GM book and the issue of memory is not a issue anymore, so there is no need for the two versions of the Core rule book anymore.
    I just have to find a way to phase it out that dont require remaking campaigns.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

EDIT:
    Disregard my note about class features. Was watching an outdated character creation video on YouTube and it was different to how they are populated currently.
    Last edited by Ubertino; March 24th, 2020 at 01:25.

Issue with party inventory.
    I created 4 characters, added them to the party sheet, went to the inventory tab and distributed 4000 credits.
    They all got 1000 credits but the lower part of the party inventory (which composites all the characters' inventories into one place) only shows a 3000 gp total and doesn't show one of my players.
    What happened: one of the characters got the credits entered in the text box rather than the currency-specific field. very weird glitch.

Blog Entries
    I created 4 characters, added them to the party sheet, went to the inventory tab and distributed 4000 credits.
    They all got 1000 credits but the lower part of the party inventory (which composites all the characters' inventories into one place) only shows a 3000 gp total and doesn't show one of my players.
    What happened: one of the characters got the credits entered in the text box rather than the currency-specific field. very weird glitch.
    Theres a damn rogue in every group.

Unable to duplicate. Does the rebuild party inventory (the refresh looking button on the party sheet) fix it?
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

I did not. I had to remove everyone from the party list, clear the credits from inventory, and redistribute the credits.
    I'll see if I can figure out the exact process to replicate sometime.

It may be an issue with (edit: maybe actually newer) characters having "credits", not "CREDITS", see attachment.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by stephan_; March 23rd, 2020 at 18:17.

Thread Information