DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 90 of 110 First ... 40808889909192100 ... Last
    Seems like there is a bug when players are attempting to move items from the party sheet into their inventories. DM can move them ok but while the qty on a blank lines goes up, no item is actually shown in the inventory. It does disappear from the party sheet, though.

Uh yeah, about that, my group is a bunch of idiots! However, if you drop an item on a "blank line" the behavior above happens. If you just drop the item into inventory screen it works as intended.
    Last edited by dzilla77; March 9th, 2020 at 02:15.

SF-error.jpg

I'm getting a weird error when resizing a pc's sheet. The Class/Level magnifying glass, icons and the Race Paizo Golem logo stretches with it, but nothing else does.

I have a very big problem with core ruleset for Starfinder. Before I purchased it, it had SFRG ruleset for free in Fantasy Grounds. It has many SFRG options, but no data and looked terrible. Now I have options, but it also looked terrible, not like in vieos of many streamers. I do not see other Starfinder ruleset - just SFRG. But rulebook for me just a module, not complete ruleset. Some kind of this:
    Bad SF.png

Please disable all extensions on the FG launch screen before clicking Start. It looks like you have the Wood theme enabled (and maybe others).

Regards,
    JPG

Really! So stupid of me... Thanks a lot!

Another small problem. For Abyssal language and some other Language in options there is Abyssal option. But we can't choose this font for other languages, and there is no real special font for this languages. If you write something in Abyssal, it uses simple Latin font.

There's only a few language fonts I believe. I would just select Infernal for the alphabet and it should work.

Since the most recent update, Free ranks in skills acquired from class abilities are no longer working. EX: Player is using operative - Ghost.. not getting free ranks in stealth and acrobatics anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodright View Post
    Since the most recent update, Free ranks in skills acquired from class abilities are no longer working. EX: Player is using operative - Ghost.. not getting free ranks in stealth and acrobatics anymore.
    Are you refering to them not adding up when leveling or not auto selecting?
    I had to change it to manual select (Go to edit mode on the Skills tab and select the bubble for each skill)
    This was becouse there are Alternate abilities for the Operative that replace getting free skills so had to have a way to tuen them off.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Thread Information