DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 9 of 110 First ... 78910111959109 ... Last
    While the module is properly calculating Stamina for my players, the number cannot be modified in any way that I've found. So if my player takes the Toughness feat, which adds stamina points, we can't modify that. =( Am I missing something?
    A.J.

“It isn't Narnia, you know," sobbed Lucy. "It's you. We shan't meet you there. And how can we live, never meeting you?"
    "But you shall meet me, dear one," said Aslan.
    "Are -are you there too, Sir?" said Edmund.
    "I am," said Aslan. "But there I have another name. You must learn to know me by that name. This was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by merkvah View Post
    While the module is properly calculating Stamina for my players, the number cannot be modified in any way that I've found. So if my player takes the Toughness feat, which adds stamina points, we can't modify that. =( Am I missing something?
    We may need to change this to make it handle differently... however, there is a workaround you can use for now.
    For a modifier of 3, for example on a character of level 3 with Toughness feat, type in the number 3 into the Modifier box on the lower-left, below the chat box. Drag that to the Max SP and it should update it. You can do the same for current as well. Using positive or negative modifiers, you can adjust as needed.

Blog Entries
    Items popups for Armor, Weapons and Templates should now work. There was a problem with the Dead Suns AP modules that was causing a conflict. These have been fixed.

1. Close FG
    2. Re-open FG and run an Update
    3. Go to Data > Modules and UNLOAD and then LOAD the Dead Suns AP modules. Right-click on each thumbnail and choose Revert () to bring them back to factory default

Quote Originally Posted by thebwt View Post
    The automatic attacks made for a weapon item being dragged into inventory don't auto-populate stats for a "base" stat.

Additionally it doesn't seem to reference base attack bonus anywhere in that windows. Nor can I find base attack bonus lsited in the sheet (I may be dumb though...)
    On your Main tab you will see editor buttons. The one above Initiative will open your Combat Editor and Above EAC will open the AC Editor
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Renderance View Post
    The Dice tower is not visiable. There appears to be no graphic for it. I noticed there appears to be no CR 1/2's or 1/4's in either the core rulebook or alien archive such as the space goblin zaperator page 54 of the archive. will this be fixed?
    The Dice Tower will show up if you do the following settings in your Campaign Options
    1. Load your campaign
    2. Click the Gear icon on the upper right to choose the Campaign Options.
    3. Turn on Show GM Rolls
    4. Turn on Table: Dice Tower

For the missing CR 1/2 and 1/4 NPCs, we will research this and get back to you ASAP. We will be posting periodic fixes throughout the days and weeks ahead for anything like this that we missed.

Quote Originally Posted by merkvah View Post
    Nope your not missing anything. I will get it added in.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Quote Originally Posted by Bearded Kraken View Post
    It's a level 1 Ysoki/Scholar/Mechanic. Strength 10, Dexterity 14, Constitution 11, Intelligence 16, Wisdom 12, Charisma 10. Showing Max resolve points as 2, I'm thinking it should be 4. Skill points it's showing 5, I thought it should've been 7. Admittedly I'm not as certain on the skill points, but that's what I was getting via herolab before.
    Ok, Did you adjust youe Ability Scores AFTER dropping in your Class?
    The System is set up to Adjust your Ability Scores with your 10 points before you drop in your Class.
    If you do this then all the Bonuses are set up correct when you drop it in.
    So when creating a new Character
    1-Drop Race then Theme.
    2-A popup will appear for you to adjust your Ability Scores. (Add your 10 points and close window)
    3-Drop in Class- and all your stuff should be correct.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    1. Its not intuitively clear, however Magic Items and Hybrid Items are listed under Templates so that they can be used in the Forge to merge with standard weapons, armor and items.
    2. You can change the caster type by clicking on the Book Icon once you have added your Spell Class.
    3. Make sure you follow the following order when you create your character, race, theme, class (repeat for each level).
    Note Be sure to adjust your 10 points before Dropping in Class so that all your ability score bonus's are set correctlly for when you drop in Class
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Quote Originally Posted by Samarex View Post
    Ok, Did you adjust youe Ability Scores AFTER dropping in your Class?
    The System is set up to Adjust your Ability Scores with your 10 points before you drop in your Class.
    If you do this then all the Bonuses are set up correct when you drop it in.
    So when creating a new Character
    1-Drop Race then Theme.
    2-A popup will appear for you to adjust your Ability Scores. (Add your 10 points and close window)
    3-Drop in Class- and all your stuff should be correct.
    Ok so this worked to fix the skill points and resolve. However, when done this way the stamina points are now 0 for both max and current. Adjusting the ability scores after dropping in the class had the accurate stamina points.

Thanks MR. Davison. So i took a Preliminary look through with my physical copy of the alien archive and it appears the 1/3 and 1/2 cr's with the exception of the space goblin zaperator are listed as cr 1's. neither space goblin zaperator nor space goblin honchohead are at present in the archive.

Thread Information