DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 89 of 110 First ... 3979878889909199 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by jurisfiction View Post
    So it looks like it is present, it just wasn't popping up in the initial auto-menu when you drag and drop the class into a new character. You can still find it in the class info in libraries and drop it manually
    Yes, the Pop-up was suppose to be removed. I decided it would be better to let the player look thru the different options before selecting. As it is the pop comes up and there is no way to view the different options before you select.
    So this will be disabled soon along with other classes tat do the same.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Quote Originally Posted by Samarex View Post
    Yes, the Pop-up was suppose to be removed. I decided it would be better to let the player look thru the different options before selecting. As it is the pop comes up and there is no way to view the different options before you select.
    So this will be disabled soon along with other classes tat do the same.
    Great, that's perfect, thank you! Is there somewhere that has a list of the effects from the biohacks (like the AC modifier from the basic booster, etc) that could be dragged and dropped, similar to effects from spells, like in the Actions tab? Or is that something players will have to make custom actions for?

Great, that's perfect, thank you! Is there somewhere that has a list of the effects from the biohacks (like the AC modifier from the basic booster, etc) that could be dragged and dropped, similar to effects from spells, like in the Actions tab? Or is that something players will have to make custom actions for?
    Custom Actions or effects for now.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

New issue with the biohacker: The class should be proficient in all injection weapons, and so far the game claims they're non-proficient. Later levels they're gonna get a +1 in those weapons, but I haven't checked if that happens yet.

New issue with the biohacker: The class should be proficient in all injection weapons, and so far the game claims they're non-proficient. Later levels they're gonna get a +1 in those weapons, but I haven't checked if that happens yet.
    I dont believe I added Injection Weapons Prof. For now you can add it to Feats and set it up like other Weapon Profs, I will get it fixed.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

i have a player trying to make a new human character and when they try to load up Human from the Race window they get the following script error.

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_char.lua"]:1632: copyNode Invalid parameter 2

this is Post COM install

Edit: Further errors have appeared while trying to access class information from core rulebook..

Script Warning: sefValue: Database node not owned (class.id-00001.features.id-00004.featuretype@Starfinder Characters Operation Manual)

Additionals with same but (class.id-00001.features.id-00009, 00010) And (class.id-00002.features.id-00015, and 00003)

these issues are across multiple players, and even my local connect through my LAN i got the errors on my laptop.. common source is DM. PC. issues appeared in FGC and FGU.
    Last edited by Bloodright; March 8th, 2020 at 03:38.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodright View Post
    i have a player trying to make a new human character and when they try to load up Human from the Race window they get the following script error.

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_char.lua"]:1632: copyNode Invalid parameter 2

this is Post COM install
    I had the same problem in my game last night, a player had this happen when adding race, class and and theme, I managed to create the sheet as a gm for him. (We where playing a manually coded biohacker, so he made was making a new sheet to import and use Com).
    After that all my players had the same bug happen when they leveled up, once again as a gm I managed to add their class level for them, but it kept giving invalid parameter for all players.

I'm not seeing that error. What are the exact steps (and which extensions/library modules do you have loaded)?
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Airanath View Post
    I had the same problem in my game last night, a player had this happen when adding race, class and and theme, I managed to create the sheet as a gm for him. (We where playing a manually coded biohacker, so he made was making a new sheet to import and use Com).
    After that all my players had the same bug happen when they leveled up, once again as a gm I managed to add their class level for them, but it kept giving invalid parameter for all players.
    Ok I repeated it,

I got a fix going out to the test server for testing and update.

What you can do until then. If a Player needs to make a character Have the GM open the desired Race then Share that Race by Right clicking on the Race in the Race Menu and Share Sheet. This updates the Players version and makes it usable.

Note: This is a quick temp fix until I get a better way coded in.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Quote Originally Posted by Samarex View Post
    Ok I repeated it,

I got a fix going out to the test server for testing and update.

What you can do until then. If a Player needs to make a character Have the GM open the desired Race then Share that Race by Right clicking on the Race in the Race Menu and Share Sheet. This updates the Players version and makes it usable.

Note: This is a quick temp fix until I get a better way coded in.
    this was effecting classes from the core rulebook for us as well.. it seemed like there was some sort of conflict between the two.,. if i unloaded one or the other, each worked fine, when i loaded both, it would give errors as i posted above. We had issues with classes and races,, we did not test themes, feats, or items.. i will get my laptop out and see what i can duplicate tonight.

EDIT: all of these errors were with just Core rulebook and COM Loaded.. no extensions or other modules loaded.

EDIT PT2: got this error at DM with COM and Core Rulebook loaded. appeared when i opened party sheet.

Script Error: [string "ps/scripts/ps_main.lua"]:24: attempt to call field 'onHealthChanged' (a nil value)
    Last edited by Bloodright; March 8th, 2020 at 18:04.

Thread Information