DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 8 of 110 First ... 6789101858108 ... Last
    Are the Races/classes supposed to be click and dragable to the PC's sheets from the rulebook? If so it does not seem to be working.

Clarrification: Clicking and dragging from the reference manual does not work. Clicking and dragging from the excerpts in the library works.
    Last edited by trystram; February 10th, 2018 at 21:55.

I noticed there's an order to it, trystram. Try dragging your Race, then Theme, then your Class over to their respective spaces on the character sheet.
    Might be nice to have a brief Character Creation Tutorial pop-up for this.

Edit: To be clear, I was referring to dragging from the Race pop-up. It does not appear that dragging the Paizo icon from a race in the Reference Manual will populate stats/abilities.
    That might be an improvement to consider for whichever dev is working Starfinder.
    Last edited by Muagen; February 10th, 2018 at 21:59.

Yeah I've always used the reference manual for this, not the popups in other products.

Right now I'm noticing that there are template items for the things like healing serum, but they are not click and dragable.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRetroFox View Post
    We get

Ruleset Error: windowcontrol: Database type mismatch for control (price) in windowclass (reference_groupedlist_groupitem)
    Script Error: [string "ref/scripts/ref_groupedlist_groupitem.lua"]:42: attempt to index local 'cField' (a nil value)

when clicking on Armor under Items. Only 1 piece of armor appears. Same with weapons.
    I have this as well, in addition to not having any weapons or armor.
    DM/GM Since 1985. Unity and Classic Ultimate License.

Quote Originally Posted by yeknom View Post
    I have this as well, in addition to not having any weapons or armor.
    The error disappears when I unload my Dead Suns AP.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by yeknom View Post
    The error disappears when I unload my Dead Suns AP.
    Thanks, that was it. Samarex discovered that just a few minutes ago and we pushed a fix for it that we are testing. As soon as we confirm that the module is fixed, you can run an update and then check to see if it is fixed for you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearded Kraken View Post
    When creating a character I'm not getting the correct number of skill points or resolve points.
    Hello Bearded Kraken, which race/theme/class, attribute scores and level? What are you expecting to be the total and what do you show?

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    Thanks, that was it. Samarex discovered that just a few minutes ago and we pushed a fix for it that we are testing. As soon as we confirm that the module is fixed, you can run an update and then check to see if it is fixed for you.
    Yw, Russ was telling me what to do as I was typing this. I had a separate error as well, which was fixed when I deleted by CoreRPG ruleset and then reupdated.

The Dice tower is not visiable. There appears to be no graphic for it. I noticed there appears to be no CR 1/2's or 1/4's in either the core rulebook or alien archive such as the space goblin zaperator page 54 of the archive. will this be fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    Hello Bearded Kraken, which race/theme/class, attribute scores and level? What are you expecting to be the total and what do you show?
    It's a level 1 Ysoki/Scholar/Mechanic. Strength 10, Dexterity 14, Constitution 11, Intelligence 16, Wisdom 12, Charisma 10. Showing Max resolve points as 2, I'm thinking it should be 4. Skill points it's showing 5, I thought it should've been 7. Admittedly I'm not as certain on the skill points, but that's what I was getting via herolab before.

Thread Information