FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 77 of 110 First ... 2767757677787987 ... Last
    Issue appears to only affect characters generated prior to the 1.0.15 update. Probable best to create a new character and update side-by-side
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Effect applied (SKILL: 1, insight) does not apply to Trick Attack action correctly.
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by deer_buster View Post
    Effect applied (SKILL: 1, insight) does not apply to Trick Attack action correctly.
    Verified Correct, I will look at it.
    It works if the skill is rolled from the Skill sheet but not from the Ability actions on the Actions Tab. I will look into it.

Thanks
    Samarex
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

New bug. When adding paizo class levels to a character, the Class Abilities you get a various levels are not automatically added to the "Class Abilities Tab" under "Abilities" in my current campaign. My Homebrew classes are adding class abilities as normal though.

Tested on a new campaign. Everything is working as normal on this one, but not my old current one

Update 2: everything seems to be working again in my current campaign
    Last edited by Athenos; September 17th, 2019 at 23:33.

Rev 1.0.15a Coming

I have been fixing some reported bugs and ideas from you all. This update is pending pushed to TEST Server.
    Some of the Fixes.

[1.0.15a] Fixed
    [Skills] Profession Skills no longer get console error
    [Combat] Mixed DAMTYPE Short/Long now convert correct.
    [Combat] Effect DMGTYPE can now add to short damage type from weapon.
    [Combat] Fixed damage type "nonlethal" Will now put Uncon/Stable/Prone on the target if the damage that put him at 0 HP was non-lethal.
    [Actions Tab] Added Uses Per Day (Per Ability) Can set how many times a day when in Prep mode. Standard Mode will have that many bubbles.
    -- This is Per Ability not Per Section like Spells, so when you check off one use it does not affect the other abilities in that section.
    [Actions Tab] Sections (Old Level Header) now have a writable Name
    [Actions Tab] Class Block now only has one Number Box to set the number of sections per Group
    --With the last two changes the Actions Tab Ability Section is completely user configurable.
    ---# of Groups, # of Sections per Group, as many abilities as you want per Section, Each Ability Configurable Uses per Day if needed. All can be Named what the user wants to name them.
    [Fixed] Effect ABIL: and DEX: CON: ect.. now work correct again.
    [Fixed] Effect SKILL: now works with Ability system.
    [CHAT] Cleaned up how Abilities report to Chat (Much cleaner looking)
    [ADD] Added Opposed Check option for Ability Checks (When selected the roll will go to chat and the result line will say I.E Check [26] -- [OPPOSED CHECK] -> {tARGET}
    --This tells the GM that the Ability has a Opposed Check and he can make his Check and pass out the results.
    [FIXED] Ability check using a Skill now adjust correct if the Ability Stat for the Skill has a effect. I.E Ability uses Stealth Skill and the user has the effect DEX:-2.

----
    Last edited by Samarex; September 18th, 2019 at 12:49.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Quote Originally Posted by deer_buster View Post
    Ok I have fixed this issue the SKILL:1, insight works it will add 1 but that affect should not be applied to Trick Attack, Your skill you use for trick attack already has a +3 insight bonus from Skill Focus feat from your Specialization.

At this point there is no code that will allow us to track what bonus types/value are applied to a Skill, so no way to prevent that from going in.
    As far as I understand insight bonus's do not stack. So adding that effect would give you a +3 and +1 insight.

I do have on my list to add Bonus types to Skills so you can track what types you have, When that's done we should be able to look at the skill and see if it already has that type and if it does use which ever is bigger.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

OK V1.0.15a Corerules and the ruined cloud AP enabled Every Attack I try ends up in the following errors.

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_action_attack.lua"]:566: attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'dcbase' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_action_attack.lua"]:566: attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'dcbase' (a nil value)
    Database Notice: Campaign saved.

No matter what character I attack with. PCs and NPCs alike.

Errors.png

Quote Originally Posted by msbranin View Post
    OK V1.0.15a Corerules and the ruined cloud AP enabled Every Attack I try ends up in the following errors.

Database Notice: Campaign saved.

No matter what character I attack with. PCs and NPCs alike.

Errors.png
    Fixed issue. has to set a default if the target did not have those fields.

Hope to get it updated to Test soon.

This is now on Test.......
    Last edited by Samarex; September 21st, 2019 at 00:20.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

New old bug.

Tried exporting my homebrew module and start a new campaign. When creating characters, "Class Abilities" from paizo classes are not added automatically as I add levels.

Here is what the chat roll says when I add a mechanic level:

One level of class 'Mechanic' added to ''.
    Max Stamina adjusted to .(7)
    Starting Hit points for Mechanic added to ''. (6)
    Starting Stamina points for Mechanic added to ''. (7)
    +2 bonus added to 'Fortitude' saving throw for ''.
    +2 bonus added to 'Reflex' saving throw for ''.
    Skill ranks for class 'Mechanic' added to ''. (4+0)
    Class skills added to ''. (Athletics, Perception, Computers, Physical Science, Engineering, Piloting, Medicine, Profession (Cha, Int, or Wis))
    I tried to press "update all" on the Classes screen to see if it would fix it (you never know) and I get the following error message:

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_class.lua"]:33: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
    I also get the error when launching this campaign, but not on any other campaign using the same ruleset

EDIT: I also get the error when attempting to load/reload the Starfinder Core Rulebook module on this campaign
    Last edited by Athenos; September 22nd, 2019 at 15:05.

Quote Originally Posted by Athenos View Post
    New old bug.

Tried exporting my homebrew module and start a new campaign. When creating characters, "Class Abilities" from paizo classes are not added automatically as I add levels.

Here is what the chat roll says when I add a mechanic level:

I tried to press "update all" on the Classes screen to see if it would fix it (you never know) and I get the following error message:

I also get the error when launching this campaign, but not on any other campaign using the same ruleset

EDIT: I also get the error when attempting to load/reload the Starfinder Core Rulebook module on this campaign
    Can you zip up the campaign that is erroring, and the exported module, so I can take a look and see whats going on?
    [email protected]
    Thanks
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Thread Information