DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 70 of 110 First ... 2060686970717280 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Samarex View Post
    Ok I am able to repeat this.
    First just open your Class editor from your main tab and add 8 skill points to your Operative and everything will be correct).

When I tested everything was fine until the Ability Points Increase kicked in then the Operative lost his Free Skill points in his total skills on the Editor Panel

@ Level 5 Operative 4 / Mystic 1 you should have
    Operative [8+2(Int Mod) + 2(Free Skills) x 4 Levels for 48 Total Points]
    Mystic [ 6+2 (Int Mod) x 1 Level for 8 Total Points]
    Total Skill Point [56]

I will look into whats going on. But you can fix the count manually from the Class Editor. And this should be fine when leveling until you get to level 10 when the next Ability score adjustment comes into play. But this should be fixed by then unless you go thru a hot fired week of playing Starfinder and get him up in levels before I get it fixed and out.

Thanks for the Report.
    Samarex
    Working on this issue right now.
    I think I see whats going on, just got to find it in the code.
    It looks like it not a issue that the Free Skill eat up the 8 points, reather that you are not getting your 8 points for the Mystic.
    When you added the Mystic at level 5 you got a Ability Point increase. Im sure you selected Int as one of them.
    This increased you Int to 2, so you gained 4 more skill points for your Operative levels
    Something caused the Mystic points not to be added in.
    So I will try and fix it.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Working on this issue right now.
    I think I see whats going on, just got to find it in the code.
    It looks like it not a issue that the Free Skill eat up the 8 points, reather that you are not getting your 8 points for the Mystic.
    When you added the Mystic at level 5 you got a Ability Point increase. Im sure you selected Int as one of them.
    This increased you Int to 2, so you gained 4 more skill points for your Operative levels
    Something caused the Mystic points not to be added in.
    So I will try and fix it.
    One of my players got this bug after reaching Operative lvl 5 (no multi-class), after increasing his Int modifier he didn't get any new skill points to spend for his 5th level.
    We went on with adding the skills anyway and ignoring the negative available points.

I noticed that the digital harrow deck item (CRB module) has twice the description. Not sure how that happened.
    You can find me on Steam and Discord.

Hello All,
    I pushed Rev 1.13.0 to the system, should be sent to test server soon.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post380142

Update Fixes and Changes (Rev 1.13)

General Items
    Updated Suggested Books List in the Starting setup.

Bugs and Fixes
    --[Combat] Fixed Weapons with Multi Damage Types- Damage is now handled correct with a damage type I.E- P & C
    --[Combat] Fixed Immune/Vuln/Resist/ and DR section works correct with Multi Damage types
    --[Char Sheet] Fixed Primary Stat disappears off Class Editor when you Level up.
    --[Skills] Fixed Class Skills for Multi Class incorrect. Class skills now mark correct for Multi Class
    --[Skills] Fixed Operative Free Skill system now works correct (seperate box for Free Skill)
    --[Char Sheet] Verified BAB for Multi Class is working correct.

New Added Content
    --[Ability Score Editor] Added Ability modifier to the editor. (Shows what the Bonus will be on the Editor window)
    NOTE: For previous characters (Operatives) when you first open the character you will see ranks in the freeskill box and the ranks box. Just subtract Operatives level from the standard ranks box.

Now with this update out, good news for all you Starfinder Fans....
    I am now starting on the attempt to get the Starship Combat System working. (Yes you read it right)......

Enjoy and if you see any issues on the test server let me know so I can fix them before live.
    I will post when I know its gone to test server.

Samarex
    Last edited by Samarex; June 27th, 2019 at 00:55.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Starfinder SRO (small) race

Hi.

When you pick the SRO (small) race from Pact Worlds it cames with 20 feet of movement instead of 30 feet.

Can you fix it?

Thank you.

Still nothing on the creature grafts? Removing them is annoying when you have multiple enemies.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post441171

Quote Originally Posted by Eru the One View Post
    Still nothing on the creature grafts? Removing them is annoying when you have multiple enemies.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post441171
    First off...Sorry Eru I forgot to add this to my Project manager to do.
    I went thru and removed the ATKs and Save's from the list as both should as you said Already included in the NPC Stats.

AHAV 1 Before Fix AHAV 2 After Fix
    The (Construct traits) is nothing more than a tag telling you where the immunities come from.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Samarex; June 27th, 2019 at 00:59.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Now with this update out, good news for all you Starfinder Fans....
    I am now starting on the attempt to get the Starship Combat System working. (Yes you read it right)......

Samarex
    Great news! I have no doubt you can get it all working!
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

A tiny one: In the Data Module Activation window, for Starfinder Armory Paizo is miss-spelled as Pazio

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    Great news! I have no doubt you can get it all working!
    Yep I think I can with some help here and there, the biggest hurdle tho is figuring out what the original developer was doing. Got to read and decifer what he wrote.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Thread Information