DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 68 of 110 First ... 1858666768697078 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by ystiki View Post
    I was actually just about to put this up too. Also running my group through dead suns. I noticed it a couple of months ago but felt it had to have been recognized by now but didn't want to go through 60+ pages of forum to find it. Finally I felt like maybe I was wrong and was going to post it anyways. Sickened needs to be added. It's a pretty common thing in dead suns.
    I have this fixed. Sickened is now added (and the effect is active).

I will go thru all the effects again and check for operation then push to the system for a update.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Excellent! Thanks Samarex. Keep up the amazing work!

This is my first post, so my apologies if I am not following some format or something. My group has been using Fantasy Grounds for almost two years and love it. We started a Starfinder Campaign (AP 1 - Dead Suns) and are really enjoying it. We did want to report a few bugs, they may have been mentioned earlier but I did a quick scan and did not see these. So my apologies if you already have logged them:

1. Arrow for which direction on a Starship Token doesn't work. Would really be helpful to have the arrow like we have on PC's in combat for the ships so we would know which direction they are facing.
    2. Portrait on the Sunrise Maiden PC ship can't be changed, if I change the portrait it seems linked to one of the PC's and changes their portrait to the Sunrise Maiden. If I change the PC portrait back, it changes the Sunrise Maiden portrait to the PC.
    3. PC Ship sheet - unable to pull in drift engine
    4. PC Ship sheet - crew actions do not work
    5. PC Ship sheet - cargo doesn't work - we cant add anything at all
    6. PC Ship sheet - unable to drag vehicles into Sunrise Maiden
    7. GM Attack on Combat tracker by a monster takes multiple clicks - sometimes 2 or more to get it to roll, same with damage
    8. No CHARGE effect (but maybe not supposed to be in there?)
    9. No Suppression or Cover Fire in Effects (maybe I need to just create it, not really sure how)
    10. In the AP 2 - Temple of the Twelve - the B5 map link in the encounter doesn't open up the map and takes me to something else. Unable to open B5 map.

Thank you for giving us a great tool for a bunch of friends that have moved away a place to play. Really enjoying it. Of course would love to see Starship Combat implemented, but understand there have been some challenges. Improvements to the PC Ship Sheet would definitely help.

Keep up the great work as always!!!

Quote Originally Posted by madchappy View Post
    This is my first post, so my apologies if I am not following some format or something. My group has been using Fantasy Grounds for almost two years and love it. We started a Starfinder Campaign (AP 1 - Dead Suns) and are really enjoying it. We did want to report a few bugs, they may have been mentioned earlier but I did a quick scan and did not see these. So my apologies if you already have logged them:

1. Arrow for which direction on a Starship Token doesn't work. Would really be helpful to have the arrow like we have on PC's in combat for the ships so we would know which direction they are facing.
    2. Portrait on the Sunrise Maiden PC ship can't be changed, if I change the portrait it seems linked to one of the PC's and changes their portrait to the Sunrise Maiden. If I change the PC portrait back, it changes the Sunrise Maiden portrait to the PC.
    3. PC Ship sheet - unable to pull in drift engine
    4. PC Ship sheet - crew actions do not work
    5. PC Ship sheet - cargo doesn't work - we cant add anything at all
    6. PC Ship sheet - unable to drag vehicles into Sunrise Maiden
    7. GM Attack on Combat tracker by a monster takes multiple clicks - sometimes 2 or more to get it to roll, same with damage
    9. No Suppression or Cover Fire in Effects (maybe I need to just create it, not really sure how)
    10. In the AP 2 - Temple of the Twelve - the B5 map link in the encounter doesn't open up the map and takes me to something else. Unable to open B5 map.

Thank you for giving us a great tool for a bunch of friends that have moved away a place to play. Really enjoying it. Of course would love to see Starship Combat implemented, but understand there have been some challenges. Improvements to the PC Ship Sheet would definitely help.

Keep up the great work as always!!!
    #7. GM Attack on Combat tracker by a monster takes multiple clicks - sometimes 2 or more to get it to roll, same with damage
    ---- Can't repeat this, I mouse over a attack or damage, it turns blue and I double click tha the attack or damage rolls....

As for the Ship related stuff that is still a work in progress for ship combat. I believe they are looking for a developer to take over the coding for Ships.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

BAB and saves do not calculate correctly when multiclassing.

Confirmed with Envoy 4 / Soldier 1 and Mystic 4 / Soldier 1.

Multiclassing class skills are also missing but that might be difficult to automate (CRB p. 132: " If you have more than one class, you gain the class skills from all your classes. ").

Quote Originally Posted by madchappy View Post
    7. It might also depend on where exactly you drop the dice (especially with the damage dice) as it's easier than fiddling around with effects.

8. Some of my players have automated it, some do it manually (as it can also be slightly changed by class abilities).

9. I usually tell my players to adjust the next roll manually (e.g. the +2 to the attack).

10. I might be misunderstanding you here but as far as I know, there is no seperate map for B5, there's only the same map the other areas of B are also on (see GM map).

When building the Hippocampus starship after dropping the starship frame into the ship builder window it adds the +2 piloting check into the armor class and target lock. Is this accurate because the adventure path shows it to have an AC of 14 and TL of 14?

Edit: Maybe it is because the +2 added from piloting checks is dropped in from the starships frame? It probably assumes that the bonuses from that persons piloting skill is going to automatically use the +2 piloting check when calculating the total modifier.
    Last edited by UltimateGM; April 22nd, 2019 at 00:53.

The 0-level Technomancer Junk Armor spell applies an unconscious effect. What should this be instead?

Classic & Unity Ultimate License Holder

In Incident at Absalom station the disruptive fusion seal is a level 5 not 3.

Many ship equipment items found in the player resource versions of some of the rule set modules don't have the expected drag and drop functionality. This ranges from expansion bay luxuries, to core ship pieces such as shield systems, sensor arrays and weapons systems. I'm guessing something was forgotten?
    You can find me on Steam and Discord.

Quote Originally Posted by Marswipp View Post
    Many ship equipment items found in the player resource versions of some of the rule set modules don't have the expected drag and drop functionality. This ranges from expansion bay luxuries, to core ship pieces such as shield systems, sensor arrays and weapons systems. I'm guessing something was forgotten?
    You will find rhat there are alot of issues when it xomes to Starships. That part of the ruleset is not complete.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Thread Information