FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 59 of 110 First ... 949575859606169109 ... Last
    The way it is set up right now, you are preventing your players from accessing the Core Rulebook (the X icon). You need to drag the checkmark icon (next to the X in the bottom left) onto the Starfinder Core Rulebook, otherwise its content won't be shared with the players.

ahh ok so i just need to drag the check mark on it and ask them to try and load it again?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by tanatoaster; October 30th, 2018 at 01:35. Reason: duplicate

thanks calirae i realize now that i am a blind man. lol thanks for pointing that out to me

Quick report, hopefully not a repeat:

The Hit Points entry for the Borai entry in Pact Worlds Player materials says 4, however according to the book, Borai have 6 racial HP.

Quote Originally Posted by darthmask View Post
    Quick report, hopefully not a repeat:

The Hit Points entry for the Borai entry in Pact Worlds Player materials says 4, however according to the book, Borai have 6 racial HP.
    Thanks for the report, I have fixed and will get it out ASAP.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Night Vision Processor, Visual Data Processor of the mechanic tricks level 2 abilities are missing from the core rules Starfinder product.

Hello I am new and I am trying to figure out what I need to do to install the starfinder rules set.
    I have already updated the starfinder book I have on the web site from pizo to fantasy ground.but there is not any rule set for it.
    Need help

Quote Originally Posted by GreatRedDragonhunter View Post
    Hello I am new and I am trying to figure out what I need to do to install the starfinder rules set.
    I have already updated the starfinder book I have on the web site from pizo to fantasy ground.but there is not any rule set for it.
    Need help
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...ZOSMWPZO7101FG
    You can find the Core Rules and Ruleset here
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

I was told to post this here. I have a thread in the support area about players in my games having issues with memory maxing out and crashing the program. All my baselines and testing data is in the thread. Luckily, one of my players is in the same household, so I am able to recreate all the issues on the fly and provide live memory stats with each component activated and deactivated.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ry-High-Memory

Quote Originally Posted by shartahl View Post
    I was told to post this here. I have a thread in the support area about players in my games having issues with memory maxing out and crashing the program. All my baselines and testing data is in the thread. Luckily, one of my players is in the same household, so I am able to recreate all the issues on the fly and provide live memory stats with each component activated and deactivated.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ry-High-Memory
    Yeah, looking at the Starfinder Core module, there are about 300 lovely images. These are all set to the FG developer recommendations of maximum 1000 pixel width and 700 pixel height. However, because there are so many, this is having a serious impact on player side memory use - 2,200MB in testing! Add to this the recently released Armory (approx 700MB use) and the base FG app use, and players are well into the dreaded 3GB memory use zone and start to experience issues.

Compare this with:
    1) The 5E PHB - approx 150 images. Approx memory use 800MB.
    2) Pathfinder Core rules - around 230 images (but a lot of these are quite small). Approx memory use 700MB.

If the Starfinder images are reduced by 10% in dimensions, then a pixel size saving is approximately double this (19% saving). Whereas reducing the dimensions by 20% is a 36% pixel count saving. Assuming this has a similar reduction in memory use, 20% image dimension reduction would result in 1,400MB player side use - still quite high.

Size reduction in the player orientated module could be taken even further than 10-20% reduction. Making an assumption that, as far as players are concerned, most of the images will be viewed inline in the reference manual - which usually has a width of around 500 pixels. So - to really reduce player module memory impact, the images could be reduced to 500 pixels wide. This would result in some of the very nice images not being great to view in the image window, so as has been mentioned in the thread startahl references - a good idea could be to create a GM only image module - with nice sized images the GM can share as required.

This needs to be looked at as a matter of urgency as we now have 2 player orientated core books causing serious memory issues if both are loaded on the players side.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information