STAR TREK 2d20
Page 58 of 110 First ... 848565758596068108 ... Last
    I think 2/3 BAB classes are treated as full BAB classes instead (after the first level).

Tested with Ace-Pilot-Android-Envoy:

(1st level starts correctly as 0 BAB)

5th level and 9th level increase BAB.

Also confirmed with an already built level 9 operative.

Quote Originally Posted by stephan_ View Post
    I think 2/3 BAB classes are treated as full BAB classes instead (after the first level).

Tested with Ace-Pilot-Android-Envoy:

(1st level starts correctly as 0 BAB)

5th level and 9th level increase BAB.

Also confirmed with an already built level 9 operative.
    I have confirmed this issue, I have also found the problem and fixed it.
    This will be corrected in the next update.

Thanks for your input.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Hi there! New to the thread and I don't know if this is the proper place or if it has been reported already or if its even note worthy. But I noticed a small error with this chart in the reference for turns in the core Starfinder rule book. The information is correct but the Value for clumsy maneuverability in the chart is misplaced.

Thanks for looking!

Picture here for better reference: Chart Reference error.PNG

Quote Originally Posted by MrDoctorScience View Post
    Hi there! New to the thread and I don't know if this is the proper place or if it has been reported already or if its even note worthy. But I noticed a small error with this chart in the reference for turns in the core Starfinder rule book. The information is correct but the Value for clumsy maneuverability in the chart is misplaced.

Thanks for looking!

Picture here for better reference: Chart Reference error.PNG
    Welcome, and thank you for the report. Yes this is right place.
    FYI I have fixed it and it will go out with the next update.

Again
    Thanks
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Possibly already noted - sorry if so.

I'm getting pop ups occasionally when clicking on items from parcels contained within the Dead Suns adventures.

No extensions loaded.

Only Starfinder Core Rules and (for this specific example) Dead Suns, Part 2, Temple of the Twelve.

Open the parcel for "Gear, Tahomen."

Click the 'thing' (what is that?) to the right of Comm Unit, Personal.

Pop up with: Ruleset Error: windowcontrol: Database type mismatch for control (hands) in windowclass (item_main)
    Ruleset Error: windowcontrol: Database type mismatch for control (capacity) in windowclass (item_main)

Close the pop up and everything below "HP" is stacked on top of each other (pictured).

https://i.imgur.com/1XAE23F.png

There are more items that do the same thing. I haven't compiled a list, but they do seem to all be items in parcels from the Dead Suns AP.

Thank you for reporting this. Since the ruleset has evolved with time, there was a change to the data type for a couple of fields and AP 1 - 3 of Dead Suns did indeed need to be modified. I have fixed the issue and have turned them in for the next time Starfinder's patches are released to production.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

The Visual Data Processor (Ex) Mechanic Trick appears to be missing from the list of tricks listed in the "Mechanic Tricks" feature on the Mechanic class (both drone and exocortex).

so not sure if this is a glitch or not so thought id bring it here. i was having my players make their characters yesterday and when they joined i had them load the moduals but when they saw the starfinder core rules. it stated blocked by gm according to them. i didn't see this myself i should have had one of them screen shot it now that i think about it, but it basically meant that iv had to manually share all classes and races and well... everything really. i didn't even know i could block stuff from the players so im not sure how the core rules ended up being "blocked".

Does your library show the checkmark next to the CRB (see image)? If not, you might have to drag the checkmark from the bottom left corner onto it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

sorry for late responce just got off work. yes it does show the check. starfinder mods.jpgi remeber my players seeing it their aswell but it telling them that i "the gm" had blocked their access to it

Thread Information