DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 56 of 110 First ... 646545556575866106 ... Last
    The Cyberborn Theme has missing text for its Theme Knowledge feature.

Currently Is:
    "You enthusiastically study the field of cybernetics and seek to keep abreast of new applications and experimental technologies. Reduce the DCs of
    Engineering checks to identify cybernetic augmentations and of Life Science checks"

Should be:
    "You enthusiastically study the field of cybernetics and seek to keep abreast of new applications and experimental technologies. Reduce the DCs of Engineering checks to identify cybernetic augmentations and of Life Science checks to recall knowledge about cybernetic augmentation techniques, as well as corporations and other research facilities involved in the production of and experimentation with cybernetic augmentations, by 5. Computers is a class skill for you, though if it is a class skill from the class you take at 1st level, you instead gain a +1 bonus to Computers checks. In addition, you gain an ability adjustment of +1 to Intelligence at character creation."

Serum of Healing Mk 1/2/3 all have "null" on the "Other" tab description.

I've seen it reported earlier, but it hasn't been fixed, the level 0 spells for mystic/technomancer still want you to prepare them.

Quote Originally Posted by Eru the One View Post
    Serum of Healing Mk 1/2/3 all have "null" on the "Other" tab description.

I've seen it reported earlier, but it hasn't been fixed, the level 0 spells for mystic/technomancer still want you to prepare them.
    I will look at these and try to get them taken care of for next update
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Blog Entries
    Is there any way to have the Add Power function added to the character sheet in Starfinder similar to D&D 5E? The reason I ask is that many classes that have abilities that aren't spells that can't be coded right now in Starfinder. Examples would be Mystic with Backlash, Share Pain etc.. It would make it much easier to remember and apply these abilities if we could add it to our action tab without confusing it with a spell.

Thanks in advance!!

**EDIT**

Also on the Main Page of the Character Sheet where the resolve point buttons are could you add a button for "Ability Use". Right now if I want to use an ability that costs a resolve I have to just edit the number and with the above issue the GM has to make the save and then add damage or remember an effect.

Thanks again!
    Last edited by Skillkoil; August 27th, 2018 at 05:40.

FG Con 13 – Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - October 12-14 2018
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.
    My Blog
    Technical Administrator for Fantasy Grounds College
    Holder of the "Ultimate License" | Allower of Demo Players!
    GM of Nephilim Wars - 5E Post Apocalyptic Campaign
    DM of Destiny Calls - 5E Homebrew that includes Waterdeep: Dragon Heist

Quote Originally Posted by Skillkoil View Post
    Is there any way to have the Add Power function added to the character sheet in Starfinder similar to D&D 5E? The reason I ask is that many classes that have abilities that aren't spells that can't be coded right now in Starfinder. Examples would be Mystic with Backlash, Share Pain etc.. It would make it much easier to remember and apply these abilities if we could add it to our action tab without confusing it with a spell.
    Don't get hung up on the wording. Create a new spell class, call it "Abilities" or whatever, add a 1 in level 0 or 1 so that the level heading appears (depending how you want to track things), then right-click on the level heading and create a "spell" - but it's not a spell, you'll be using it for an ability. Right-click on the newly made ability and add effects, actions, etc..
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    One other small issue. When a character reaches a level where they can increase ability scores. If you are a caster like mystic/technomancer and you increase your wisdom/intelligence the spell slot allotment isn't changed to represent that. I saw this when at level 5 with a 20 wisdom I was supposed to have 6 level 1 slots and 3 level 2. I had to manually increase my spell slot levels in 1st from 5 to 6. If this isn't an easy fix it isn't very hard to keep track of as a player. I was just wondering if it was a bug or just simply limited by the coding.

Thanks!!

My Blog

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Don't get hung up on the wording. Create a new spell class, call it "Abilities" or whatever, add a 1 in level 0 or 1 so that the level heading appears (depending how you want to track things), then right-click on the level heading and create a "spell" - but it's not a spell, you'll be using it for an ability. Right-click on the newly made ability and add effects, actions, etc..
    Ok I'll give it a try. I thought I tried this before and I couldn't get the ability I coded out of the spell list it was in. In fact I used it with my racial heal. It is still sitting in my level 0 spell list even when I changed the box on the right to state that it was a Racial.

My Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Skillkoil View Post

Thanks in advance!!

**EDIT**

Also on the Main Page of the Character Sheet where the resolve point buttons are could you add a button for "Ability Use". Right now if I want to use an ability that costs a resolve I have to just edit the number and with the above issue the GM has to make the save and then add damage or remember an effect.

Thanks again!
    For the Resolve. Just double click the Current RP and it will spend a RP and report to chat. Its a button also
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Samarex View Post
    For the Resolve. Just double click the Current RP and it will spend a RP and report to chat. Its a button also
    Thank you!

My Blog

Last Update 1.0.11b

There were some minor changes made that involved NPC's if you are getting Console errors when trying to roll damage you can try removing the NPC from the CT and replace it.
    This resets links and all with the NPC and it seems to clear up the issues.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Thread Information