Starfinder Playlist
Page 43 of 110 First ... 3341424344455393 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by ragnaroc1011 View Post
    Cannot add in a custom class when making a character. You can click on the Magnefying glass and look where the xp will go and where you would drag your class, but you cannot manually type in a class name. YOU CAN make the class as with the class setting and drag it over, but you cannot adlib on the fly. Not a major issue, just wanted to bring it up. FYI, tested functionality in 5e. In 5e you can create a character by typing everything in if you want.
    Your best bet is to create a class from the Classes list then drag in. I disabled the renaming of your class as all alot of the automatation depends on the class name. And I didnt want a ton of problems popping up becouse someone changed the class name.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Quote Originally Posted by Samarex View Post
    Thanks for the Input
    I have corrected the text in the reference manual.
    Does this correction appear at the next major incremental update? Or does should this correct on my side the next time I click UPDATE?

Quote Originally Posted by SLACKPLAN9 View Post
    Does this correction appear at the next major incremental update? Or does should this correct on my side the next time I click UPDATE?
    Should see it on the Next update we push.

Its been fixed just has not been pushed to Live servers yet.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

FYI,
    1.0.9 Update is on the test server if anyone want to check it out. If you do and find a problem let me know and I can see about correcting it before Tuesdays update.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Quote Originally Posted by Samarex View Post
    FYI,
    1.0.9 Update is on the test server if anyone want to check it out. If you do and find a problem let me know and I can see about correcting it before Tuesdays update.
    I'm checking out 1.0.9 on the copy of my campaign it's looking good mostly here is what I have found.

Level two Mechanics Trick is missing Energy Shield, the text for it is under Distracting Hack starting with #featureability;Energy Shield (Ex);2

Another 1.0.9 possible issue with ship building.

Drift engines are weird on the PCU cost, most calculators don't include them since you have to sit for a minute with not moving, instead of a cost they have a minimum PCU with the idea being that you redirect power to them as they charge up from thrusters (they have to be off to enter the drift) and other systems. Using the Sunrise Maiden from the Adventure Path it uses 147 out of 150 PCU the thrusters use 70 PCU and of that non-essentials use 15 PCU. The problem I had when I built it was it put a cost of 75 PCU for the Drift putting me over by 72 PCU. I was able to go edit it down after I added it to 0 so I balance out.

I don't know what the best way is to do the drift engine PCU cost if it should be 0 and check that the power core can support it by checking the min PCU rating.

Another issue I found is when you upgrade and update your ship, if you remove something it looks like you need to then remove it not just in the page it is under but also the pcu and build points total, currently it looks like you have to remove it in three places.

Last issue is extra weapon mounts are not in the ship part list.

This may not be implemented yet or maybe it's an enhancement, It would be nice if the assigned pilots ranks go into the AC and TL numbers.

1.0.8 Core Rule Book

The following spells are in the spell list twice. The ones listed first (ie Command, Greater) are not completely filled out, while the spell listed in the parentheses are completely fleshed out (ie Greater Command). Not that large of an issue, but figured it should be pointed out.

Command, Greater (in spell list twice and complete as Greater Command)
    Confusion, Lesser (in spell list twice and complete as Lesser Confusion)
    Discharge, Greater (in spell list twice and complete as Greater Discharge)
    Dispel Magic, Greater (in spell list twice and complete as Greater Dispel Magic)
    Invisibility, Greater (in spell list twice and complete as Greater Invisibility)
    Invisibility, Mass (in spell list twice and complete as Mass Invisibility)
    Mystic Cure, Mass V (in spell list twice and complete as Mass Mystic Cure V)
    Mystic Cure, Mass VI (in spell list twice and complete as Mass Mystic Cure VI)
    Remove Condition, Lesser (in spell list twice and complete as Lesser Remove Condition)
    Remove Condition, Greater (in spell list twice and complete as Greater Remove Condition)
    Resistant Armor, Lesser (in spell list twice and complete as Lesser Resistant Armor)
    Resistant Armor, Greater (in spell list twice and complete as Greater Resistant Armor)
    Restoration, Lesser (in spell list twice and complete as Lesser Restoration)
    Rewire Flesh, Mass (in spell list twice and complete as Mass Rewire Flesh)
    Suggestion, Mass (in spell list twice and complete as Mass Suggestion)
    Synaptic Pulse, Greater (in spell list twice and complete as Greater Synaptic Pulse)
    Last edited by Blahness98; April 23rd, 2018 at 21:17.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Hurl Forcedisk, and other spells target KAC and can not be changed to EAC as needed.

Quote Originally Posted by iquitous View Post
    Hurl Forcedisk, and other spells target KAC and can not be changed to EAC as needed.
    When you add the Attack you set it to R Touch or M Touch this will target EAC.

I will look into changing the button text in the attack section so its more clear.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Samarex; April 24th, 2018 at 01:16.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Quote Originally Posted by Blahness98 View Post
    1.0.8 Core Rule Book

The following spells are in the spell list twice. The ones listed first (ie Command, Greater) are not completely filled out, while the spell listed in the parentheses are completely fleshed out (ie Greater Command). Not that large of an issue, but figured it should be pointed out.

Command, Greater (in spell list twice and complete as Greater Command)
    Confusion, Lesser (in spell list twice and complete as Lesser Confusion)
    Discharge, Greater (in spell list twice and complete as Greater Discharge)
    Dispel Magic, Greater (in spell list twice and complete as Greater Dispel Magic)
    Invisibility, Greater (in spell list twice and complete as Greater Invisibility)
    Invisibility, Mass (in spell list twice and complete as Mass Invisibility)
    Mystic Cure, Mass V (in spell list twice and complete as Mass Mystic Cure V)
    Mystic Cure, Mass VI (in spell list twice and complete as Mass Mystic Cure VI)
    Remove Condition, Lesser (in spell list twice and complete as Lesser Remove Condition)
    Remove Condition, Greater (in spell list twice and complete as Greater Remove Condition)
    Resistant Armor, Lesser (in spell list twice and complete as Lesser Resistant Armor)
    Resistant Armor, Greater (in spell list twice and complete as Greater Resistant Armor)
    Restoration, Lesser (in spell list twice and complete as Lesser Restoration)
    Rewire Flesh, Mass (in spell list twice and complete as Mass Rewire Flesh)
    Suggestion, Mass (in spell list twice and complete as Mass Suggestion)
    Synaptic Pulse, Greater (in spell list twice and complete as Greater Synaptic Pulse)
    Thanks,
    Not sure what added the extra Spells. There not actually in the Core Rule book that way. But it seems there is a issue with our Archive Database that we pull spells in from when we create the books. So I will have a look and see about getting them corrected.
    Just use the Spell that has everything in it . Those are the ones actually in our Core book.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Thread Information