FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 38 of 110 First ... 2836373839404888 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Samarex View Post
    Good chace that will be corrected when Starships come out. But I will pass it on to the Starship developer just in case.
    I see the bleed thru on the Note. (I will add this to our list.)

I can't repeat the resizing and relocating issue. I am able to resize and relocate the window even when the text is bleeding thru the bottom frame.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

I'm not sure if it has something to do with what is going on with the text extends beyond the red tab (see "character creation"). Everything else seems to be in order elsewhere, just on any entry that allows you to extend beyond that border. Finding that sweet spot allows you to move it on the top border, but in the center prevents it from moving. Nothing monumental, just "there."

https://youtu.be/8UEaaRmnL5c

Adding a different issue that I didn't notice in the bugs list, tokens aren't updating in client when new folders or items are added in win explorer. Creating a folder hierarchy and or dropping items does not update in fg.

When selecting the in client token modules, those will show up when loaded. I also have tokens from a 5e game that did load, but new items don't populate... even on a client restart.
    Token.JPG

Archetype Names do not appear in Archetypes Table

When I open up the Archetypes dialog via button in Classes I see two Archetype entries. But I need to click on the Paizo icon in order to see what they are and their features.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Mithtaken View Post
    When I open up the Archetypes dialog via button in Classes I see two Archetype entries. But I need to click on the Paizo icon in order to see what they are and their features.
    There is an actual archetypes button that would allow you to get around that bug. You will need to go into the library and click the check box next to the flag to add it to the desktop and then you can view it.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Quote Originally Posted by blfiller View Post
    Adding a different issue that I didn't notice in the bugs list, tokens aren't updating in client when new folders or items are added in win explorer. Creating a folder hierarchy and or dropping items does not update in fg.

When selecting the in client token modules, those will show up when loaded. I also have tokens from a 5e game that did load, but new items don't populate... even on a client restart.
    Token.JPG
    Are you placing a token inside the folder you just created or just creating empty folders? FG will not recognize the new folder unless there is something inside of it. The moment you place a token in the new folder you created, it will populate in the tokens box and give you the new bag with the token inside.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

The self-charging computer upgrade (page 216) is not in the FG items list for Computers.
    FG Ultimate License
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)

Quote Originally Posted by Mithtaken View Post
    Found the little bug and squashed him...
    Names now show in that list.

Samarex
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Missing Items in Alien Archive:
    Heavy Armor: Kyokor plating II is missing, the other levels are in.
    Magic Items: Reckless Gloves, Resilient Jacket, Trampling Boots (all on pg. 79)

I had a player get this error when I shared an image. This happened with every image I added to the campaign, but not any from modules.

Runtime Error: Unable to save file (campaign/images/Ship Role - Captain.png) to cache. Please restart Fantasy Grounds and reset cache on launch screen before rejoining game.

Resetting the cache did not make the error go away next image.
    A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, stab it in the back.

Thread Information