Starfinder Playlist
Page 32 of 110 First ... 2230313233344282 ... Last
    Solarian stellar revelations don't self populate the lines. Am I supposed to fill in description, save, effects on all the blank lines?
    Last edited by Trenloe; March 20th, 2018 at 02:33.

Quote Originally Posted by Irdaland View Post
    Solarian stellar revelations don't self populate the lines. Am I supposed to fill in description, save, effects on all the blank lines?
    Not sure what your trying to do
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

In character creation of 3rd level Solarian they have an ability Flare as a Stellar revelation. When I drag and drop on character it shows up on sheet but doesn't do anything. Clicking on it produce a bunch of empty lines . So I am assuming I have to figure out the save and fill it in, type in a description, type in the effect of the class ability? Not sure if these lines should have self populated when I dragged and dropped?

Modifiers window "+/-" -
    -Using any of the cover options it appears only to change the attack roll and not the dex save as stated in the rules. Is this as intended? If not then a new one will need to be added for "soft cover" which doesn't offer the dex save bonus but still offers AC bonus.
    -Superior Cover in rule book is Improved Cover
    -Flanking button would be a nice addition for new players to capture the +2 with a word vs using +2 below in free form modifiers
    FG Ultimate License
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)

In character creation of 3rd level Solarian they have an ability Flare as a Stellar revelation. When I drag and drop on character it shows up on sheet but doesn't do anything. Clicking on it produce a bunch of empty lines . So I am assuming I have to figure out the save and fill it in, type in a description, type in the effect of the class ability? Not sure if these lines should have self populated when I dragged and dropped?
    I will take a look and see whats going on.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Quote Originally Posted by xanstin View Post
    Modifiers window "+/-" -
    -Using any of the cover options it appears only to change the attack roll and not the dex save as stated in the rules. Is this as intended? If not then a new one will need to be added for "soft cover" which doesn't offer the dex save bonus but still offers AC bonus.
    -Superior Cover in rule book is Improved Cover
    -Flanking button would be a nice addition for new players to capture the +2 with a word vs using +2 below in free form modifiers
    Will have to look at this.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Click on the Other Tab. The Description is in there.
    Any effects of the Revelations are not automated at this point. And I will add a Bug issue to our list to fix the Main/Other Tabs. The Desc should really be showing in the Main tab.

Hope this helps.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

The following conditions are not working properly from my internal tests: Asleep, Cowering, Encumbered, Grappled, Off-kilter, Off-target, Panicked, Pinned, Stunned. See here for my fixes.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Just creating a new character and noticed:

* Technomancer Key Ability is empty
    * Resolve Points calculated incorrectly (due to Key Ability empty, I think)
    * Skilled points from Human race not added to my total ranks available
    * Weapon specialization not added automatically for Technomancer level 3
    * Spell penetration and greater spell penetration feats not added to spell penetration field on Actions tab
    * No damage actions parsed from spell description (I believe this is already on the known list)
    * Seems to be wanting me to prepare spells, rather than use a spell slot style system as described in the book

Quote Originally Posted by lordjeb View Post
    Just creating a new character and noticed:

* Spell penetration and greater spell penetration feats not added to spell penetration field on Actions tab
    * No damage actions parsed from spell description (I believe this is already on the known list)
    * Seems to be wanting me to prepare spells, rather than use a spell slot style system as described in the book
    Hi lordjeb, I Just quickly created a Technomancer-

Fixed
    Yes this is on the known List
    Click on the Book next to Technomancer Name on Actions to cycle Casting Type.

Not able to Repeat these issue's

After opening the Ability Score editor Key Ability showed (Int)
    Resolve Points were 2 (Class level / 4 (min 1) + Key Ability Bonus (Int 12 so +1)
    Skill Points added in correct for human
    Reported in Chat Box. "Skill ranks for class Technomancer added (4+1+1)
    4 (Technomancer) +1 (Int Bonus) +1 (Human Skilled).

​This was verified and I will look into it. (But you can manually add the bonus in)
    Last edited by Samarex; March 24th, 2018 at 16:56.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Thread Information