DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 31 of 110 First ... 2129303132334181 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Mithtaken View Post
    When leveling a character at a point where they get stat bonuses. FG is ALWAYS applying a +2 bonus to the stats even if the stat is >= 17. At 17+ the bonus should be +1. See pg 21 of Core Rulebook
    What version of SFRPG is loading? I just leveled a Soldier from 1-20 and the Stats leveled perfect.

Can anyone else repeat this?
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Sorry was editing original post when your reply came. See updated post.

Quote Originally Posted by Mithtaken View Post
    When leveling a character at a point where they get stat bonuses. FG is always applying a +2 bonus to the stats even if the stat is >= 17. At 17+ the bonus should be +1. See pg 21 of Core Rulebook.

Edit: Hmm may not be a bug depending on how the character is built. If the original 10 stat points at creating are applied directly to the Base it works as per rules. If the original 10 stat points were put in Mod box then it adds +2 even if the total score is 17+ (Base + Mod). So, I am assuming that the original 10 ability points distribution is suppose to go to base so it is not a bug. When is the Mod box used? Feats/Magic/items?
    Thanks that explains it. Yes your 10 points is suppose to go in your BASE value and this is the score that is modified by the Ability Score adjustment at levels 5 10 15 20.
    The Mod box is someplace to put mods to your Ability Score not covered in Automation.

I have created a Wiki to explain a little about the Character Sheet. It includes a section on Character Creation.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...haracter_Sheet
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Hi Samarex, a few potential issues to the list:

1. General: When building a Hover drone, The Ability Scores and Saves don't appear to come over properly (or at least don't match the 1st level iconic for Scout)
    2. Dead Suns AP2- Temple of the Twelve: The known issue regarding defensive abilities prevents certain encounters from loading properly into the combat tracker. For example, the scamper ability for the Kuarkariki (1st one loads but subsequent do not)

Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Hi Samarex, a few potential issues to the list:

1. General: When building a Hover drone, The Ability Scores and Saves don't appear to come over properly (or at least don't match the 1st level iconic for Scout)
    2. Dead Suns AP2- Temple of the Twelve: The known issue regarding defensive abilities prevents certain encounters from loading properly into the combat tracker. For example, the scamper ability for the Kuarkariki (1st one loads but subsequent do not)
    Not sure what you mean by level iconic for Scout.
    ( You used the correct Drone Race right)
    I Tried a Hover Drone on both Live and Test. the Ability Scores and Saves look fine.
    You on Live or Test?

#2 Dead Suns AP2- Temple of the Twelve: The known issue regarding defensive abilities prevents certain encounters from loading properly into the combat tracker. For example, the scamper ability for the Kuarkariki (1st one loads but subsequent do not)
    I just load back to Live to verify, and yes the console error pops up.
    1.0.5 is on Test Server (if Nothing is found to stop It should go live on Tues) This issue does not show up on 1.0.5
    (Make sure to Open you Library Data Modules Activation and Right Click on AP2. If a Pair of Arrows in a Circle Show Click it . It will revert changes to the module that is stored in your campaign back to the AP itself. . This could also cause a issue if the AP updated.
    Last edited by Samarex; March 17th, 2018 at 17:32.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Im using Live and did selectt the Hover Drone race - but I suspect the issue is the sketchy observance of the rules in setting up the Starfinder pregens and glad to hear about the defensive abilities.

Here's a new one to ponder I think. In parsing out the Fatigue spell, everything appears to be fine - except when I crit which leads to a console error.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Im using Live and did selectt the Hover Drone race - but I suspect the issue is the sketchy observance of the rules in setting up the Starfinder pregens and glad to hear about the defensive abilities.

Here's a new one to ponder I think. In parsing out the Fatigue spell, everything appears to be fine - except when I crit which leads to a console error.
    Whats the console error?
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_action_attack_lua"]494: attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'nDefenseVal' ( a nil value)

Make sure you have a valid target.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Yep -that did the trick...was only an issue when 20's came up, but once targeted, no console error.

Thread Information