FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 110 First 123451353103 ... Last
    Thanks. Everything looks great.

I am getting errors when opening items from the Dead Suns books. Every item has one of these, usually price:

Ruleset Error: windowcontrol: Database type mismatch for control (price) in windowclass (item_main)
    Ruleset Error: windowcontrol: Database type mismatch for control (hands) in windowclass (item_main)
    Ruleset Error: windowcontrol: Database type mismatch for control (capacity) in windowclass (item_main)
    A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, stab it in the back.

YYEeeeeessss!!!
    Last edited by pauljmendoza; February 10th, 2018 at 02:20.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwaihir Scout View Post
    Thanks. Everything looks great.

I am getting errors when opening items from the Dead Suns books. Every item has one of these, usually price:

Ruleset Error: windowcontrol: Database type mismatch for control (price) in windowclass (item_main)
    Ruleset Error: windowcontrol: Database type mismatch for control (hands) in windowclass (item_main)
    Ruleset Error: windowcontrol: Database type mismatch for control (capacity) in windowclass (item_main)
    We will get that patched ASAP -- probably tomorrow

Hi guys, looks GREAT! Well Done.

I'm getting errors opening a new PC Ship record:

Ruleset Error: window: Control() anchoring to an undefined control (critdmg_lifesupport_glitch) in windowclass (charstarship_main)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control() anchoring to an undefined control (critdmg_lifesupport_glitch) in windowclass (charstarship_main)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control() anchoring to an undefined control (critdmg_lifesupport_wreck) in windowclass (charstarship_main)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control() anchoring to an undefined control (critdmg_lifesupport_wreck) in windowclass (charstarship_main)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control() anchoring to an undefined control (critdmg_sensors_glitch) in windowclass (charstarship_main)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control() anchoring to an undefined control (critdmg_sensors_glitch) in windowclass (charstarship_main)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control() anchoring to an undefined control (critdmg_sensors_wreck) in windowclass (charstarship_main)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control() anchoring to an undefined control (critdmg_sensors_wreck) in windowclass (charstarship_main)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control() anchoring to an undefined control (critdmg_weapons_glitch) in windowclass (charstarship_main)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control() anchoring to an undefined control (critdmg_weapons_glitch) in windowclass (charstarship_main)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control() anchoring to an undefined control (critdmg_weapons_wreck) in windowclass (charstarship_main)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control() anchoring to an undefined control (critdmg_weapons_wreck) in windowclass (charstarship_main)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control() anchoring to an undefined control (critdmg_engines_glitch) in windowclass (charstarship_main)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control() anchoring to an undefined control (critdmg_engines_glitch) in windowclass (charstarship_main)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control() anchoring to an undefined control (critdmg_engines_wreck) in windowclass (charstarship_main)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control() anchoring to an undefined control (critdmg_engines_wreck) in windowclass (charstarship_main)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control() anchoring to an undefined control (critdmg_powercore_glitch) in windowclass (charstarship_main)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control() anchoring to an undefined control (critdmg_powercore_glitch) in windowclass (charstarship_main)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control() anchoring to an undefined control (critdmg_powercore_wreck) in windowclass (charstarship_main)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control() anchoring to an undefined control (critdmg_powercore_wreck) in windowclass (charstarship_main)

I added an azimuth laser pistol to a pc's inventory. Under the "Actions" tab on the character sheet it is defaulted as a melee weapon. Tried a few other laser pistols and it's the same. Can manually switch it to ranged no problem, but I wasn't sure if this was intended.

Don't know if it is intentional, but it appears the scaleui command does not save between campaign loads. Each time I reload the campaign I started for SF, the UI scale resets to 100. Seems to be repeatable. Will test with another new campaign.

Edit: Yes, this is repeatable. Start a new campaign, use scaleui command to set to x% (70 in my case). Close out FG. Re-open FG and load campaign again. UI scale will be reset to 100.
    Last edited by Blahness98; February 10th, 2018 at 05:02.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Custom race, attribute adjustment errors.

Script Error: [string "stat"]:1: attempt to call field 'isInitialized' (a nil value)
    Getting this error everytime I try to make a custom race and trying to select the attribute that's being adjusted. It does switch to str, dex, con etc in order... but it gives that error each time.

Also cannot modify the attribute adjustment modifier. so new races are always stuck at 0 to attributes.
    Last edited by Treviron Riaxx; February 10th, 2018 at 05:58.

I keep receiving this error when I attempt to access weapons or armor from ITEMS menu. Error.png
    DM/GM Since 1985. Unity and Classic Ultimate License.

A couple of things I've noticed while just making a couple of characters.

1. There are items missing. It appears that all of the Magical, and Hybrid items are missing from the ruleset.

2. On the abilities page spells don't reflect the way they work in Starfinder. They're hard set to use a prepared system (like a D20 wizard), not to just cast any spell known and checking off an available spell slot (like a D20 Sorcerer).

3. For max resolve points it fills in once you select a class and always seems to fill in as 4, regardless of the modifier from the key ability score that is set. At least I assume that 'Max' box is for resolve points since it is in the Resolve System section.

The Speed for Ysoki is incorrect

I was just playing around getting use to the Starfinder modules making a character I have been playing since August and I notices that the speed for Ysoki is wrong. According to page 41 in the core rule book "While the ysoki are Small their space, reach, and land speed is that of Medium creatures." When you make a Ysoki they get the speed 20 trait put on them.

Thread Information