FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 27 of 110 First ... 1725262728293777 ... Last
    Will do, I will try it in a few. Thanks guys!

Yup corrected! Thanks guys!
    Last edited by ragnaroc1011; March 6th, 2018 at 12:21. Reason: Additional Information

Quote Originally Posted by Samarex View Post
    I started playing around with the spell parsing. The issue is the way that Starfinder words there spells. So the search system needs changed.
    Im getting there little at a time. It won't be real soon but I will get it as fast as I can.

Attachment 22496
    That's amazing, Sir! Thank you very much for your work on this!!

Another issue, and I don't know if this has been addressed in this thread... search attempts have proven unsuccessful... when I have a token on the map, and I deal damage to it, the health indicator on the token remains green. I had an Aeon Gurard shoot a Space Goblin dead... the "unconscious" and "Dying" properties were on the token, but the health indicator was still green.

Thanks so much for your attention to this! Keep up the great work!
    A.J.

“It isn't Narnia, you know," sobbed Lucy. "It's you. We shan't meet you there. And how can we live, never meeting you?"
    "But you shall meet me, dear one," said Aslan.
    "Are -are you there too, Sir?" said Edmund.
    "I am," said Aslan. "But there I have another name. You must learn to know me by that name. This was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

When running combat on a map the health dot/bar/hover does not change when a token is wounded. The health status always shows healthy or green.

edit: Oops same issue just posted by Merkvah above.
    Last edited by Mithtaken; March 7th, 2018 at 01:58.

Good Evening All,
    I have added a Sticky Thread for Starfinder section.
    Starfinder Known Bugs
    I will keep this up to date. You can look to see if a issue you are having is already on are list and some of them will have a work around listed if there is one so you can continue to play until the issue is fixed.

Thanks All
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

So the effects tags that I reported as not working correctly have been fixed or they did not make the list?
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Samarex, I know this will be further down on the to do list but wanted to put this out there so you were aware of this issues I have found.

1 - Dead Sun's Adventure Part 1, Incident at Absalom Station. In the Back Office Encounter (2.06.04 B4. Back Office):
    There is an issue with the Pulling the Encounter into the Combat Tracker. Seems Vrokilayo Hatchbuster has a scripting error when moving token to the map. Also he has a mis-script on his Shock Grenade on the Combat Tracker Attack line. I believe all this is tied together.

Good Evening All,
    I have added a Sticky Thread for Starfinder section.
    Starfinder Known Bugs
    I will keep this up to date. You can look to see if a issue you are having is already on are list and some of them will have a work around listed if there is one so you can continue to play until the issue is fixed.

Thanks All
    Thanks Samarex. I did not see a reply from this one on NPC sheets (nor see it listed in the sticky'd thread). Would just like to make sure it's not lost in the shuffle:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post378730

There is an issue with the Flat-footed Efffect in Starfinder. Seems it is subtracting the entire AC when the target is under the effect. In the example below the target that is Flat-footed has a 15 KAC. The Defensive effect when the monster melee attacks him is -15 from the flat-footed effect, not -2 as it should be.

Flatfoot.PNG

Any easy work around on our end, but wanted to let you know.
    Last edited by ragnaroc1011; March 7th, 2018 at 18:27. Reason: Correction in spelling

Quote Originally Posted by jwfitt View Post
    Thanks Samarex. I did not see a reply from this one on NPC sheets (nor see it listed in the sticky'd thread). Would just like to make sure it's not lost in the shuffle:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post378730
    The issue with NPC Bonus not updating when creating a new NPC has been fixed and is in the current live version.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

I will look at this. Ii didnt relize they get a choice at creation.
    But the only thing affected by key ability at creation is your Resolve points. So if you do as stated below and open your Abilities editor and change your key stat. Then just take a Overnight rest it will update your Resolve using the new key abilities stat.

Samarex
    I've created a dawrven soldier using Dex as the key stat and attempted to use the ability editor with overnight rest solution, but this does not appear to result in an update to the resolve points.Capture.JPG

Thread Information