FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 24 of 110 First ... 1422232425263474 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by jwfitt View Post
    Blind-Fight shows up in the Core Rulebook Reference Manual, but is missing from the actual Feat list. See image:
    Attachment 22443
    It is not missing, just mis-spelled. The mis-spell in the feats is "Fight". The word Blind is missing. I made an earlier post about this and another Mis-spelled feat, In Harm's Way, which is mis-spelled "s Way" on the feat list.

Found an issue with Backpacks and Encumbered. Seems on the initial purchase of a backpack, it does not increase the amount of bulk you can carry. If you cycle the carried/equipped/not carried button, it then updates the unencumbered/encumbered/Over burdened stats correctly. Issue is, that even though it updates the stats, the system is not taking the correct stats to use. It is still using the stats of your character without the pack. On the below picture, even though it states my unencumbered bulk to be 7 with my pack, it is marking me as encumbered as my original bulk without the backpack is 5.

Capture.PNG

Blog Entries
    Thanks everyone. Keep the list coming and let us know if you are reporting from the LIVE channel or the TEST channel.

We have a new build in the TEST channel that addresses a number of these issues. If anyone wants to test those, you can switch your Settings to TEST, run an Update and then retest. To switch back, just change your Settings back to LIVE mode and then re-run an Update.

We hope to move it from TEST to LIVE on Tuesday (March 6).

I will do that now to test all I have posted. Thank you and your team for the diligence!

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    Thanks everyone. Keep the list coming and let us know if you are reporting from the LIVE channel or the TEST channel.

We have a new build in the TEST channel that addresses a number of these issues. If anyone wants to test those, you can switch your Settings to TEST, run an Update and then retest. To switch back, just change your Settings back to LIVE mode and then re-run an Update.

We hope to move it from TEST to LIVE on Tuesday (March 6).
    Testing on test environment.

Encumbrance/backpack issue I have previously stated (2 posts ago) is also an issue on the test server.
    Blind Fight Feat on Test Server is Misspelled. Called "Fight" on test server.
    In Harm's Way Feat is Misspelled on Test Server. Called "s Way" on test server.

Creating a Soldier to start in a lvl 2 campaign. Equipped Thinplate on him. He has heavy armor Prof and 14 str. The thinplate dropped his STR to 1. I unequipped the Thinplate and my STR returned to 14. As a test I made a Mechanic with the same 14 Str and equipped Thinplate on him. Same result. Looked and noticed within the Stats Magnifying glass, when you equip Thinplate it puts a -13 mod onto your STR. Just wanted to bring it to your attention. Also an issue on test server
    Last edited by ragnaroc1011; February 27th, 2018 at 17:22.

See my notes on the effects tags a few posts above. They do not work, or I don't have the correct syntax, on the Test channel.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Levellng a Soldier and I noticed that Bullet Barrage Gear Boost is missing from the Soldier list. We should be getting the option to take this gear boost at level 3.
    Bullet.PNG
    book.PNG

I can confirm that while it is in the reference manual in the gear boost ability section. It is completely missing from the soldiers class drag and drop form for pc creation.

Attachment 22476
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Treviron Riaxx; March 1st, 2018 at 19:37.

While making my Operative I found another missing Feat. Multi-Weapon Fighting is not on the feat list in FG.
    NoMulti.PNG
    Multi.PNG

As far as I can tell there is no option to set the attack type for a spell to be vs KAC or EAC, it seems to be hard-set to KAC.
    Example: sfrpg_eac_option.jpg

Thread Information