DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 19 of 110 First ... 917181920212969 ... Last
    Yes this is known issue we are working on getting this corrected....

Samarex
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Issues with Skill points and the above mentions Max Resolve points. Two classes and races tested.

Android/Technomancer - Key Ability Int = 18 (+4).
    Resolve Points Max should be 5. 1 + Int Bonus (4) = 5. Fantasy Grounds only showing 2.
    Skill Points per level should be 8. 4 (Class) + Int Bonus (4) = 8. Fantasy Grounds showing 5

Human/Mechanic - Key Ability Int = 18 (+4)
    Resolve Points Max should be 5. 1 + Int Bonus (4) = 5. Fantasy Grounds showing 2.
    Skill Points per level should be 8. 4 (Class) + Int Bonus (4) = 8. Fantasy Grounds showing 6.

I double checked all my numbers on these two characters and what is set as they key ability. I will continue to make characters with different Key Abilities other than Int and see if the issue continues.

Made a 3rd Character and re-ordered how I create characters. Now I am picking race, then theme, doing stats (Manually picking my Key stat) and then picking class. In this case a Vesk/Mercenary/Soldier

Vesk/Soldier - Key Ability Str = 18 (+4)
    Resolve Points = 5 1 + Str Bonus (4) = 5. FG showing 5
    Skill Points = 8 1 + Int Bonus (For testing I made his INT 18 so +4) = 8 FG is showing 8
    Stamina Point = 11 1 + Con bonus (4) FG showing 0.

Issue appears to be in the order in which you setup your character. In the Core Rule Book it states to pick Race, Theme do stats then pick Class. In the reference manual it stats to pick class before doing stats. So here is what happens in each instance.

Pick Race, Theme, Class then do stats = Resolve points being set automatically to 2 and skill points being 2 below what they should be.

Pick Race, Theme, Do stats (Manually picking the correct Key stat for your class), then picking Class = Resolve points being correct, Skill points being correct, but 0 Stamina points.

I will try to continue to bug hunt this issue and find a correct building method.
    Last edited by ragnaroc1011; February 22nd, 2018 at 17:42.

Quote Originally Posted by ragnaroc1011 View Post
    Android/Technomancer - Key Ability Int = 18 (+4).
    Resolve Points Max should be 5. 1 + Int Bonus (4) = 5. Fantasy Grounds only showing 2.
    Skill Points per level should be 8. 4 (Class) + Int Bonus (4) = 8. Fantasy Grounds showing 5
    I can't recreate this. I see 8 skill points and 5 resolve points when I follow this process:

1) Drag/Drop Android race to the PC sheet.
    2) Drag/drop Theme (in my case Scholar) to the PC sheet.
    3) Adjust ability scores - Int = 18. Ensure Key ability is set to Int.
    4) Drag drop Technomancer class to the PC sheet.

As has been mentioned earlier in this thread - the calculations are only made at the point you drag/drop a class onto the PC sheet. Changing levels manually or abilities after this will not adjust the skills or resolve points.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    I can't recreate this. I see 8 skill points and 5 resolve points when I follow this process:

1) Drag/Drop Android race to the PC sheet.
    2) Drag/drop Theme (in my case Scholar) to the PC sheet.
    3) Adjust ability scores - Int = 18. Ensure Key ability is set to Int.
    4) Drag drop Technomancer class to the PC sheet.

As has been mentioned earlier in this thread - the calculations are only made at the point you drag/drop a class onto the PC sheet. Changing levels manually or abilities after this will not adjust the skills or resolve points.
    Thanks Trenloe!

View: Health -non-ally Status doesn't seem to work on a player's combat tracker. They don't see anything.

Skill points

Thanks Trenloe!
    This issue with Skill points and resolve points during creation has been fixed.

You will see it in the next update. Version 1.0.2
    We are finalizing a couple other big issues before we update to live.
    Should be soon.

Edited: 1.0.2 is on the Test server you can check it out there.

Thanks
    Samarex
    Last edited by Samarex; February 22nd, 2018 at 21:45.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Since the update today, when adding in a Human race, I get the following LUA error instead of the pop up window asking which stat I wish to increase by 2. This is happening both on test and live. Could be on my end but not sure how to check. Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/manager_char.lua"]:1496: setValue: Unable to create node

Blind Fight Feat is mis-named. In Feats as fight not Blind-Fight.
    In Harm's Way Feat is Mis-named. In Feats it is currently names s Way.
    Last edited by ragnaroc1011; February 22nd, 2018 at 23:40.

Since the update today, when adding in a Human race, I get the following LUA error instead of the pop up window asking which stat I wish to increase by 2. This is happening both on test and live. Could be on my end but not sure how to check. Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/manager_char.lua"]:1496: setValue: Unable to create node
    investigating right now
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Can confirm the human race issue also.
    Ultimate License owner

Starfinder Corebook and alien archives 1 and 2, armory, pact world owner.

Thread Information