STAR TREK 2d20
Page 18 of 110 First ... 816171819202868 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacklamb View Post
    I put this early on in the thread and never heard back, the thread kind of exploded later that night. But the Ysoki speed is incorrect, they move the same 30 feet. I figured out how to manually fix it but it would be nice t not have to in the future.
    Yes I seen the post, added it our fix list. It has already been addressed and you should see the fix in the next update.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Flat-footed effect doesn't appear to apply (-2 AC) to attacks targeting EAC.

Ranged attacks in the adventure paths don't have "ranged" or "vs. eac" entry as appropriate.

For example, the Space Goblin in Dead Suns, Part 1 has: junklaser +3 (1d4 F; critical burn 1d4)

Which rolls as: [ATTACK (M)] Junklaser [vs. KAC] Which is Melee vs KAC, when it should be ranged vs. EAC (because it does energy damage).

A Goblin, Space Monark from the core rulebook has the ranged attack encoded as: junklaser bazooka +3 ranged vs. eac (4d12+20 F; critical burn 1d8) With the ranged and target AC specified in the attack.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I've noticed:

1. Spells are not complete. I don't mean just the list of spells, but the spells themselves must be fixed by hand. Some of the spells even have the wrong effects.
    2. Cannot award XP like you should via the party tracker.

Here is what I've noticed. Some issues have already been reported, but a few haven't:

• Some class features don't seem to handle the "mini" character sheet too well. For instance, on a lvl1 envoy, clicking on "Envoy Improvisation", "Expertise (Ex)" or "Skill Expertise (Ex)" will generate the error: "Runtime Error: desktop: Unable to create window with invalid class (referenceclassability : charsheet.id-00002.specialabilitylist.id-00003)"
    • Also, clicking on a class feature in the normal version of the character sheet doesn't immediately open the description: we have to also click on the "Other" tab of the popup to access it, which is rather cumbersome.
    • Some items are classified as Templates when they should be full-fledged items (for example : healing serums). It doesn't make much sense to have to create these items through the Forge.
    • There is also the opposite problem: some items should be available as Templates but aren't (for example : computer upgrades). Currently, they can't be used as intended in the Forge.
    • Items created using the Forge have most stats missing such as weight, price, crit, range, capacity, EAC/KAK bonus, etc.
    • Currently, the character sheet doesn't seem to detect whether a weapon is melee or ranged when creating the macros in the "Actions" tab. It can be easily corrected manually by the DM/player, but if one isn't aware of this he might end up using the wrong macros.
    • Sometimes, adding extra types of damage to a weapon doesn't work. For example: "P, chaotic" or " chaotic, P" doesn't work: only piercing damage will apply. However, "piercing, chaotic" seems to work.
    • The rules of Starfinder provide that it is possible to do two attacks in a round with a penalty as a full attack. In 3.5/PF character sheet it was possible to increase the number of attacks but it isn't possible in the Starfinder character sheet. Is there an easy way to do a 2 attack full attack?
    • The total number of skill points isn't updated when Intelligence changes.
    • The character sheet seems to be missing a Combat Manoeuvre macro.
    • Unlike the Pathfinder products, there doesn't seem to be a "Special Abilities" list containing all the links to special abilities.
    • Alien Archives: some items seem to be missing (such as the adaptive serums)

EDIT: Not a bug, but something that triggers my OCD: some class features are written entirely in capital letters for some reason (for example most of the class features of the Mechanic).
    Last edited by Faelwen; February 19th, 2018 at 23:41.

Undefined export type

Hello,

This time, I tried creating a caster character. Here are the few issues I've noticed (nothing major, thankfully):

• I've noticed a feat called "s Way" (probably supposed to be "In Harm's Way").
    • When dropping a spell from the Core Rulebook to the character sheet, not all the info is copied. For example, saving throws, target, etc. are missing. Also, all the formatting of the description is lost (such as bold, italics, lists, etc.).
    • When dopping a spell on the character sheet, the spell parser seems to have trouble to automatically add macros such as cast macro, save throw, damage macro, etc. (at least, when compared to the 3.5 ruleset). This could be due to the issue I've previously described where the whole information of the spell is not being copied to the character sheet.
    • The button related to Concentration checks shouldn't exist on the character sheet since concentration is no longer a mechanic in Starfinder (unless I am seriously mistaken).
    • By default, the character sheet uses the Prepared spell caster mode. However, in Starfinder all caster classes are Spontaneous, which can cause a bit of confusion.
    • Not a bug, but a suggestion: perhaps add a way to easily handle the Weapon Specialization feat (all classes gain it at level 3). Perhaps simply adding a dedicated box in the attack macros to add the relevant bonus would do the trick (even better if it is automatically updated during a level up). I feel that it is a mechanic that is extremely easy to forget unless there is something on the character sheet to remind you of its existence (or to take automatically care of it for you).

So this happened...

But it did not agree with this...

I did not see that the core rules caught an update. My copy of PZOSMWPZO7101FG.dat shows a file date of 2/11/2018.

Anyhow, the bug fix distro is bugged...

My core rules didn't update too. Probably because the 1 creature in the core rules didn't need NPC Attack strings fixing to start with.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

after today's update I do not get the weapons and armor from the core
    no weapons armors.jpg

EDIT: IT OCCURS WHEN YOU SELECT ITEM IDENTIFICATION IN THE OPTIONS.
    Last edited by vyruxx; February 21st, 2018 at 15:36.

Thread Information