Starfinder Playlist
Page 13 of 110 First ... 311121314152363 ... Last
    Cantrip needs to be prepared it seems, yet they should act like 5e, can this be correct ?

Also, I drag the energy ray cantrip but no damage appear anywhere ?
    DMed in this :
    Pathfinder,Forgotten realms, Dark sun, Birthright, Ravenloft, Mystara, Own creation
    2e, 3.5 & 5

Quote Originally Posted by Dyark View Post
    Cantrip needs to be prepared it seems, yet they should act like 5e, can this be correct ?
    I was confused by this too. Turns out spells are set to prepared casting method, but you can switch them to the spontaneous casting method that Starfinder uses by clicking the little icon next to the class category, the section where it shows how many spells and such you get. Hopefully that makes sense.

Me Too, Opening any PC Ships:
    Ruleset Error: window: Control() anchoring to an undefined control (critdmg_lifesupport_glitch) in windowclass (charstarship_main)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control() anchoring to an undefined control (critdmg_lifesupport_glitch) in windowclass (charstarship_main)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control() anchoring to an undefined control (critdmg_lifesupport_wreck) in windowclass (charstarship_main)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control() anchoring to an undefined control (critdmg_lifesupport_wreck) in windowclass (charstarship_main)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control() anchoring to an undefined control (critdmg_sensors_glitch) in windowclass (charstarship_main)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control() anchoring to an undefined control (critdmg_sensors_glitch) in windowclass (charstarship_main)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control() anchoring to an undefined control (critdmg_sensors_wreck) in windowclass (charstarship_main)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control() anchoring to an undefined control (critdmg_sensors_wreck) in windowclass (charstarship_main)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control() anchoring to an undefined control (critdmg_weapons_glitch) in windowclass (charstarship_main)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control() anchoring to an undefined control (critdmg_weapons_glitch) in windowclass (charstarship_main)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control() anchoring to an undefined control (critdmg_weapons_wreck) in windowclass (charstarship_main)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control() anchoring to an undefined control (critdmg_weapons_wreck) in windowclass (charstarship_main)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control() anchoring to an undefined control (critdmg_engines_glitch) in windowclass (charstarship_main)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control() anchoring to an undefined control (critdmg_engines_glitch) in windowclass (charstarship_main)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control() anchoring to an undefined control (critdmg_engines_wreck) in windowclass (charstarship_main)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control() anchoring to an undefined control (critdmg_engines_wreck) in windowclass (charstarship_main)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control() anchoring to an undefined control (critdmg_powercore_glitch) in windowclass (charstarship_main)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control() anchoring to an undefined control (critdmg_powercore_glitch) in windowclass (charstarship_main)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control() anchoring to an undefined control (critdmg_powercore_wreck) in windowclass (charstarship_main)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control() anchoring to an undefined control (critdmg_powercore_wreck) in windowclass (charstarship_main)
    Ruleset Warning: Could not find template (starship_critdamagecheck) in windowclass (charstarship_main)
    Ruleset Warning: Could not find template (starship_critdamagecheck) in windowclass (charstarship_main)

Quote Originally Posted by Archamus View Post
    I was confused by this too. Turns out spells are set to prepared casting method, but you can switch them to the spontaneous casting method that Starfinder uses by clicking the little icon next to the class category, the section where it shows how many spells and such you get. Hopefully that makes sense.
    Can you put an image I do not understand where to do it, you can also PM me on this
    DMed in this :
    Pathfinder,Forgotten realms, Dark sun, Birthright, Ravenloft, Mystara, Own creation
    2e, 3.5 & 5

Unable to create an effect of +stamina just HP. As In Envoys Inspiring Boost.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyark View Post
    Can you put an image I do not understand where to do it, you can also PM me on this
    Here.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Toughness not working, I cannot either change the Stamina points manually.

Also I created a vesk, soldier with STR 18, so I should have RP of 5 yet it only gives me one, I created it 3 times with the same results
    Last edited by Dyark; February 13th, 2018 at 17:12.
    DMed in this :
    2e, 3.5 & 5

I'd like to echo what Dyark mentioned, resolve points are not being calculated correctly and there is no means to manually correct it aside from using the MOD field as reminder:

In this case, it should be 1 (level / 2, rounded up) + 3 (bonus for intelligence, a technomancer's primary ability) for a total of 4 resolve points. Calcs were wrong for 2 of 3 characters that I have created thus far.

Also, ranged weapons when dropped arrive as melee weapons. Easy enough to fix, but you also have to go in and change the stat that is applying a bonus:

Here we need to change STR to DEX

I think that ranged weapons are going to be 2x more used / popular than melee. Sort of annoying that we're defaulting to melee weapons since range and ammo are things that require back-referencing to get correct.

Last edited by Topdecker; February 13th, 2018 at 17:59.

So latest build is awful and breaks many many things.

Skill rolls no longer work on a double click and bring up an error box. Many items now bring up error messages. Checking class abilities now seems to be broken as well.

Please please fix as I have spent a lot of money on these packages and they seemed to be working fine at the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Medriev View Post
    So latest build is awful and breaks many many things.

Skill rolls no longer work on a double click and bring up an error box. Many items now bring up error messages. Checking class abilities now seems to be broken as well.

Please please fix as I have spent a lot of money on these packages and they seemed to be working fine at the weekend.
    There were no updates to Starfinder today. This is what was updated: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...s-on-2-13-2018

So I don't know how suddenly something that worked at the weekend now breaks many many things where there apparently wasn't actually an update to Starfinder products. Make sure you're running the "Live" setting, not test or dev.

Are you running any extensions?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information