DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 67 of 110 First ... 1757656667686977 ... Last
    Running 1.0.12e but also saw it current live version, My operative duel classed in mystic and now his freebie points are getting included in skill ranks spent. reducing the number of ranks he has available.

@ Level 4 Operative 4
    Int Mod +1 9 skills per level = 36 skill points + 8 free skill points in Stealth and Acrobatics Shows 44 available and spent. This worked fine

@ Level 5 Operative 4 / Mystic 1
    Int Mod +2 10 skills per level Op = 40 + 8 Skill points for Mystic total of 48 to spend I would expect to see 12 available points I see 4. 8 look to be eaten by the free ranks

I'm attaching the exports if that helps.
    Voonpf.xml
    Voomph 5 Broken.xml

Quote Originally Posted by Blacklamb View Post
    Running 1.0.12e but also saw it current live version, My operative duel classed in mystic and now his freebie points are getting included in skill ranks spent. reducing the number of ranks he has available.

@ Level 4 Operative 4
    Int Mod +1 9 skills per level = 36 skill points + 8 free skill points in Stealth and Acrobatics Shows 44 available and spent. This worked fine

@ Level 5 Operative 4 / Mystic 1
    Int Mod +2 10 skills per level Op = 40 + 8 Skill points for Mystic total of 48 to spend I would expect to see 12 available points I see 4. 8 look to be eaten by the free ranks

I'm attaching the exports if that helps.
    Voonpf.xml
    Voomph 5 Broken.xml
    Ok I am able to repeat this.
    First just open your Class editor from your main tab and add 8 skill points to your Operative and everything will be correct).

When I tested everything was fine until the Ability Points Increase kicked in then the Operative lost his Free Skill points in his total skills on the Editor Panel

@ Level 5 Operative 4 / Mystic 1 you should have
    Operative [8+2(Int Mod) + 2(Free Skills) x 4 Levels for 48 Total Points]
    Mystic [ 6+2 (Int Mod) x 1 Level for 8 Total Points]
    Total Skill Point [56]

I will look into whats going on. But you can fix the count manually from the Class Editor. And this should be fine when leveling until you get to level 10 when the next Ability score adjustment comes into play. But this should be fixed by then unless you go thru a hot fired week of playing Starfinder and get him up in levels before I get it fixed and out.

Thanks for the Report.
    Samarex
    Last edited by Samarex; December 17th, 2018 at 23:28.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

The free ranks of the operative are broken in general again.

Create a new operative following standard procedure
    Pick operative Specialization
    Add another level of Operative
    -> free skill ranks are counted as ranks spent

I don't quite get why they are actually flagged in the XML but it doesn't do anything.
    I know it worked fine before, but some way down the line it broke again.

<freeskill type="number">1</freeskill> - Probably just for the square that flags the skill as "free"?
    <ranksfree type="number">2</ranksfree> - This seems to not work?

hey guys i doubt this is a bug, probly just my own ineptitude but can any one tell me where im meant to add the playtest classes to my starfinder game i haven't for the life of me been able to find it and im not sure if this is a tech issue or i just dont know where to look lol
    thanks guys again sorry wasn't sure where to post this

Quote Originally Posted by stephan_ View Post
    See here.
    thanks man i really appreciate it. some of my players were asking about this and i wanted to have it ready for this sunday lol. saved my butt

I tried searching the thread, but I did not come across this specific issue. I am running v3.3.7 Ultimate

I am creating a multi-class Operative Soldier. The issue is when going back to Operative, the free skills are added, but they are brought up to the characters total level, not the operative level.

Nevermind, I see that it was reported back in December.
    Last edited by OtakuSmurf; March 3rd, 2019 at 17:41. Reason: found where this issue was reported previously

Daze (Lashunta racial magic) does not have the Will negates descriptor on the actions tab
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Hello all,
    I've noticed that sickness seems to be missing in the effects. I put in a place holder for myself, but I'm not 100% sure it works correctly. Just thought I'd point this out, as others have not seemed to notice yet.

I'm bringing my players through Dead Suns, and ... we'll just say, it figures heavily.

I was actually just about to put this up too. Also running my group through dead suns. I noticed it a couple of months ago but felt it had to have been recognized by now but didn't want to go through 60+ pages of forum to find it. Finally I felt like maybe I was wrong and was going to post it anyways. Sickened needs to be added. It's a pretty common thing in dead suns.

Thread Information