DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    When I open any Feat in FG unity I get this error
    Script execution error: [string "feat_stats"]:11: attempt to call field 'update' (a nil value)

After that I can see the Feat information however it won't let me enter edit mode (I'm the GM in this case).

Quote Originally Posted by Rendran View Post
    When I open any Feat in FG unity I get this error
    Script execution error: [string "feat_stats"]:11: attempt to call field 'update' (a nil value)

After that I can see the Feat information however it won't let me enter edit mode (I'm the GM in this case).
    Please post Unity bug reports in the Unity forum
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Done.
    I thought I could report it in this forum. Sorry!

ok... lots of pages here... did not see it in the first few pages ... and not sure if it is just me... I just got here so REALLY new... I bought the Starfinder Core rulebook and cannot find any ARMOR UPGRADES... tried loading both the GM and Player versions... nothing...

Quote Originally Posted by thefbgnome View Post
    ok... lots of pages here... did not see it in the first few pages ... and not sure if it is just me... I just got here so REALLY new... I bought the Starfinder Core rulebook and cannot find any ARMOR UPGRADES... tried loading both the GM and Player versions... nothing...
    They are in the item forge...your GM will have to forge the upgrades into your Armor and/or Weapons
    aka Laendra

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Hi,

I've tried searching through the thread, and I apologize if I missed something, but we are having problems with a couple of things. The biggest thing right now is that our friend playing a Soldier isn't benefiting from his soldier traits. We have only attempted with Blitz so far, hopefully that's the only one with problems. It is supposed to add a +4 initiative bonus and a +10 to move speed and his character sheet fails to reflect that. He's tried remaking a couple of times and the GM has as well.

Is there a way to correct this? I know we can manually enter some thing's, like a +4 bonus to initiative, and at this point we all know he has 40 ft. of movement so we can just play it out, but it bothers me it isn't working automatically.

Quote Originally Posted by Dual23 View Post
    Hi,

I've tried searching through the thread, and I apologize if I missed something, but we are having problems with a couple of things. The biggest thing right now is that our friend playing a Soldier isn't benefiting from his soldier traits. We have only attempted with Blitz so far, hopefully that's the only one with problems. It is supposed to add a +4 initiative bonus and a +10 to move speed and his character sheet fails to reflect that. He's tried remaking a couple of times and the GM has as well.

Is there a way to correct this? I know we can manually enter some thing's, like a +4 bonus to initiative, and at this point we all know he has 40 ft. of movement so we can just play it out, but it bothers me it isn't working automatically.
    Many things, such as these things you are pointing out, are not automated. It does take quite a bit of time to automate many of these things while also trying to put out new content that also requires rules changes (such as Alien Archive 3 and COM, for example), plus there is the whole debate in the community between those that want automation and those that want a complete sandbox with minimal rules being handled.
    aka Laendra

Automation for initive and movement bonuses make sense. After automating, do what you normally do with everything and make it editable. Right?

Quote Originally Posted by jrock1 View Post
    Automation for initive and movement bonuses make sense. After automating, do what you normally do with everything and make it editable. Right?
    Won't get any argument from me that class features should be automated
    aka Laendra

Quote Originally Posted by deer_buster View Post
    Many things, such as these things you are pointing out, are not automated. It does take quite a bit of time to automate many of these things while also trying to put out new content that also requires rules changes (such as Alien Archive 3 and COM, for example), plus there is the whole debate in the community between those that want automation and those that want a complete sandbox with minimal rules being handled.
    And that's fine. I should have said, that it bothers me because I wasn't sure if we we're doing something incorrectly or if it just wasn't automated. Now that I know, it bothers me...less. I appreciate the work. I agree with the other posts that I would personally wanted it automated if paying for a program like this, I assumed that's part of the attraction, the other part, and what we use it for, is connecting friends that are across the world.

Thanks for the update!

Thread Information