FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 65 of 110 First ... 1555636465666775 ... Last
    So I just added the Biohacker class into FG and i get an error when i drop onto character..

Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/manager_char.lua"]:2102: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)

Any insight as to what I am doing wrong. Same error (LIVE or TEST)

Madman..
    Last edited by madman; December 4th, 2018 at 01:40.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    So I just added the Biohacker class into FG and i get an error when i drop onto character..

Any insight as to what I am doing wrong. Same error (LIVE or TEST)

Madman..
    Yep I know... I will have to make a hotfix for this...
    Its looking at the datacommon file for some information. But when making a new class the class is not in there.
    So i will need to make some changes.

I will do that today also as I am working on the modules for the New Playtest classes.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

DMGTYPE effect tag does not work on attacks that use the energy type short codes (ex A, B, C, E, F, ect). The effect will work when using the full word damage type (ex acid, bludgeoning, cold, electricity, fire, ect). Might have to do with the translation of the short code damage type to the full word version somewhere in the back end. Posted same analysis here.

Also noted, mixed damage types in the damage line on weapons that do not use the full word or the short code for all damage types will be left off. An example would be if I used B, fire, C. The only output would be the short code items ( bludgeoning and cold in this example). Order of the damage type tags does not matter as any full word damage types on the damage type lines are ignored if there are any short codes present. Using the same example as before, if I have bludgeoning, fire, cold on the damage line all the damage types will show properly.
    Last edited by Blahness98; December 5th, 2018 at 05:28.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Quote Originally Posted by Samarex View Post
    Yes I am aware of this issue, I am trying to figure out how to do it.
    This is the only way I currently know of to get the spells to populate into NPC's (I am checking with others to see if we need to make a change or Im doing something wrong).
    This has been fixed see the following thread

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post417167
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

I'm running Ruleset v1.0.12c It looks like my Human player in my party is not getting their racial trait of Skilled. My example is a Human Technomancer with an int mod of 5. FG says they have 9 (5 int + 4 class) skills per level but being a Human it should be 10 (5 int + 4 class + 1 racial)

Quote Originally Posted by Blacklamb View Post
    I'm running Ruleset v1.0.12c It looks like my Human player in my party is not getting their racial trait of Skilled. My example is a Human Technomancer with an int mod of 5. FG says they have 9 (5 int + 4 class) skills per level but being a Human it should be 10 (5 int + 4 class + 1 racial)
    What hi Int bonus?
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

He is level 5 with a personal upgrade his int bonus is +5 21 int total. 19 int and 2 more mod for the upgrade for a for 21. That makes the modifier 5 as I showed in the math above. It's either skilled not getting added in or the bump from the upgrade. as for the Chat log I see Skill ranks for class 'Technomancer' added to 'Anastasis'.(4+5+1) so maybe it is that the modified int is not getting used.

Wrong information in Against the aeon throne

3.04.02 The Glimmshar Pirates

The questions asked - and link to the answers are wrong. It links to the answers given by Glest. The information that the pirates give is not shown

It is actually so for all the residents in the station
    Last edited by KillerRabbit; December 7th, 2018 at 20:03.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacklamb View Post
    He is level 5 with a personal upgrade his int bonus is +5 21 int total. 19 int and 2 more mod for the upgrade for a for 21. That makes the modifier 5 as I showed in the math above. It's either skilled not getting added in or the bump from the upgrade. as for the Chat log I see Skill ranks for class 'Technomancer' added to 'Anastasis'.(4+5+1) so maybe it is that the modified int is not getting used.

Ok I created a Human Technomancer. and brought him up to level 6. The total number of skills is correct but the is a issue with Int increase.

And I know whats going on.
    It has to do with changing your Int score. I had done it this way to prevent confusion with Ability Damage. Didn't want skill point dropping when you got Temp Int Damage and the player having to remove skill ranks and put back. So the only time I had it change them is when you leveled and your Int increased enough to increase the bonus. At that point it increases it for all your levels.
    Technomancer Human
    Level Int Skills Chat Note
    1 18 9 4+4+1 Creation
    2 18 9 4+4+1 Added Level
    2 20 0 --- Added +2 Int
    3 20 10 4+5+1 Added Level
    4 20 10 4+5+1 Added Level
    5 21 12 4+5+1 10 + 2 for level 1/2
    6 21 10 4+5+1 Added Level

Now as shown above this is the result of my test leveling the character.
    As you can see I add the Upgrade to Int at Level 2 (This should give the character 2 more skill points because his bonus went to +5)
    then he started getting 10 and when he hit level 5 the skill points updated. It gave him 12 because it detected the shortage of skill points from levels 1 and 2.
    (If I would have manually added the 2 points when I increased my Int then it would have only gave me 10 at level 5)

So what I think might have happened is that when he added the Upgrade and his Int went to 20 the Skill points were manually adjusted for the proper amount, and the player may have given 1 more skill point than he should have. When the Character levels to level 5 and selects his Ability score increase's the Skill point section does a calculation taking all into considertion
    Level, Class Skill Points, Int Bonus, and Skilled Feat to get what the total Skill points should be and updates it to that.

So I can look at making some changes but will need to see if it will cause more problems.
    Last edited by Samarex; December 8th, 2018 at 00:22.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Quote Originally Posted by KillerRabbit View Post
    3.04.02 The Glimmshar Pirates

The questions asked - and link to the answers are wrong. It links to the answers given by Glest. The information that the pirates give is not shown

It is actually so for all the residents in the station
    Thanks for finding and reporting this. I have fixed the issue and have checked it into the system for the next update. I believe that the next update should be on Tuesday.

-Danny
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Thread Information