Starfinder Playlist
Page 75 of 110 First ... 2565737475767785 ... Last
    My players and I have run into an issue with adding Drift Engines to ship frames. The issue appears to be with the maximum allowed Frame Size for each engine.

An example would be adding a Signal Booster drift engine to a Small Frame ship. FG won't allow you to do this and will throw up; WARNING: adding 'Signal Booster' to 'SHIP NAME' - starship size is not supported.
    The Signal Booster engine should be allowed to be mounted on any frame size below Gargantuan (Tiny-Huge).

We tested further and found that you can mount a Signal Ultra drift engine to ship frames above Medium; which shouldn't work.

Ship Thrusters and Power Cores appear to be suffering from the same problem with frame sizes.

Thanks for everything you do Samarex.
    Last edited by DDM869; August 8th, 2019 at 00:54.

I'm receiving the following script error, when I start a existing game with the Core Rulebook pre-loaded (the same goes for the player version as well) and when I try to reload the Core Rulebook (both the regular and the player version):

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_class.lua"]:33: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)

Doesn't seem to happen with any of the other modules

Hello, unless I am missing something, the racial bonus to Knowledge checks that the Gnomes are getting is not automatically reflected in the character sheet.

I have add a Thread for Starship Combat bugs.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post444235

Please use this thread for main system bugs and the other for Starship bugs, this will help me keep track of what bugs go where.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Dawn of Flames_1 of 6 - Grid for Map of Aurora yellow dwarf not set.

Looks like the Yellow Dwarf does not have a grid set up by default in book one. easy enough to fix.

Thanks for the conversion

Thanks for reporting this. I will look into it.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

The new feature for the operative showing free skills does the math correctly but the Skill shows as untrained and red.
    Screen.png
    FG Ultimate License
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)

Quote Originally Posted by xanstin View Post
    The new feature for the operative showing free skills does the math correctly but the Skill shows as untrained and red.
    Screen.png
    If your using 1.0.14a yes I know this issue and it has been fixed in the upcomming update..
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

As always thank you for the great work!
    FG Ultimate License
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)

The armor "Inheritor's Grace I" from "Starfinder Armory" is missing, When I search for it in Items, only the II and III are showing up

Thread Information