DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 30 of 110 First ... 2028293031324080 ... Last
    That sounds correct for the power Armor, and you set the strength to that when it's on instead of the characters strength.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacklamb View Post
    That sounds correct for the power Armor, and you set the strength to that when it's on instead of the characters strength.
    Yep that already happens

Actually I don't set the Carry Str, I set the Characters actual Str to that of the Armors.
    Last edited by Samarex; March 14th, 2018 at 08:59.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Yeah basicly power armor doesn't count when its worn because it supports itself and does not exert (sp?) Weight on its wearer. But if you are dragging it which would make one wonder how the hell your carrying it without a cart of some sort due to the fact its bigger than you lol.

But yeah it uses its own carry capacity based on its strength until you forget to recharge it and then well if its unpowered then you add the bulk of it to your capacity if wearing it and have fun moving around. Lol
    Ultimate License owner

Starfinder Corebook and alien archives 1 and 2, armory, pact world owner.

Quote Originally Posted by Treviron Riaxx View Post
    Yeah basicly power armor doesn't count when its worn because it supports itself and does not exert (sp?) Weight on its wearer. But if you are dragging it which would make one wonder how the hell your carrying it without a cart of some sort due to the fact its bigger than you lol.

But yeah it uses its own carry capacity based on its strength until you forget to recharge it and then well if its unpowered then you add the bulk of it to your capacity if wearing it and have fun moving around. Lol
    Yes thats how I inturpeted it also, I was just asking to be sure I was correct. That is all coded in and will be in the next update.
    Well all except the losing power due to a dead battery. I have to leave somthing manual for rhe players to do or it would be a single player game DM only.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Combat Tracker (for players):
    Ctrl-Click Targeting not working (Works on map for Players and GM; no idea if this is a general problem or only on our end, but we could not get Ctrl-Targeting to work on the tracker for Players. Works just fine for the GM)
    SP and RP not visible for players - only visible for GM (Players should see their own SP on a quick glance)

Quote Originally Posted by Curaidh View Post
    Combat Tracker (for players):
    Ctrl-Click Targeting not working (Works on map for Players and GM; no idea if this is a general problem or only on our end, but we could not get Ctrl-Targeting to work on the tracker for Players. Works just fine for the GM)
    SP and RP not visible for players - only visible for GM (Players should see their own SP on a quick glance)
    Yes that is a Core Rules bug. It is known and on the list to fix.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Bulk shows at encumbered when your unencumbered is 6 and you are at 6.2. My understanding is that factions don't count until you reach 10 of those types of gear. So until you hit 7 it should still show unencumbered
    FG Ultimate License
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)

Quote Originally Posted by xanstin View Post
    Bulk shows at encumbered when your unencumbered is 6 and you are at 6.2. My understanding is that factions don't count until you reach 10 of those types of gear. So until you hit 7 it should still show unencumbered
    This has been fixed and is on the test chanal, scheduled for next update.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Mercenary Theme shows master pilot as 18 ability instead of commander like the reference manual and actual bookCapture.PNG

(Edited by Samarex)
    This has been fixed and will be in next update.
    Last edited by Samarex; March 17th, 2018 at 04:45.
    FG Ultimate License
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)

Stat Leveling error in Character sheet

When leveling a character at a point where they get stat bonuses. FG is always applying a +2 bonus to the stats even if the stat is >= 17. At 17+ the bonus should be +1. See pg 21 of Core Rulebook.

Edit: Hmm may not be a bug depending on how the character is built. If the original 10 stat points at creating are applied directly to the Base it works as per rules. If the original 10 stat points were put in Mod box then it adds +2 even if the total score is 17+ (Base + Mod). So, I am assuming that the original 10 ability points distribution is suppose to go to base so it is not a bug. When is the Mod box used? Feats/Magic/items?
    Last edited by Mithtaken; March 17th, 2018 at 04:52. Reason: Page reference and title

Thread Information