Page 76 of 85 First ... 26667475767778 ... Last
  1. #751
    The armor "Inheritor's Grace I" from "Starfinder Armory" is missing, When I search for it in Items, only the II and III are showing up

  2. #752
    Onn that note, the habitat box from the Armory also seems to be missing.

  3. #753
    Samarex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    858
    I added both the Armor and Box missing to my update list.
    Russell Campbell
    FG Product Development Projects Link


    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

  4. #754
    Effects aren't work for starfinder.

    1. A create a spell.
    2. I put this one on a NPC
    3. I set DC and effects.
    4. Send the NPC to CT
    5. Opened the NPC from CT.
    6. My settings were lost.

    Please fix it.

    BUG-EffectSTARFINDER.png

  5. #755
    While on the things that are currently missing. In this thread (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...rfinder-Armory) is was mentioned that the player options on chapter 2 was going to be delayed. Was it ever published? I cannot for the life of me see any of the player options from the Armory for any of the classes. The last time the mentioned thread was updated was November 2018

    Also the fighting style "Gloom Gunner" from Starfinder #12: Heart of Night is not showing up when adding the first soldier level to a character

  6. #756
    Samarex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    858
    Quote Originally Posted by Athenos View Post
    While on the things that are currently missing. In this thread (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...rfinder-Armory) is was mentioned that the player options on chapter 2 was going to be delayed. Was it ever published? I cannot for the life of me see any of the player options from the Armory for any of the classes. The last time the mentioned thread was updated was November 2018

    Also the fighting style "Gloom Gunner" from Starfinder #12: Heart of Night is not showing up when adding the first soldier level to a character
    First, Sorry I was not aware that the Armory Class features was not working. They were added in 1.0.12 and were working. Did not know that they stopped working.
    I am looking into it now.
    [Edited] What server are you on Live or Test? The system work fine on Live all the features from other books get pulled in. Test server there seems to be a problem as this function is no longer working. Trying to narrow it down. Might be a issue with 3.3.9
    Second, I do the Ruleset and the Source books. the AP's are done by others. I was not made aware that there was a class option in the AP.
    Last edited by Samarex; September 4th, 2019 at 02:54.
    Russell Campbell
    FG Product Development Projects Link


    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

  7. #757
    Samarex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    858
    Quote Originally Posted by Samarex View Post
    First, Sorry I was not aware that the Armory Class features was not working. They were added in 1.0.12 and were working. Did not know that they stopped working.
    I am looking into it now.
    [Edited] What server are you on Live or Test? The system work fine on Live all the features from other books get pulled in. Test server there seems to be a problem as this function is no longer working. Trying to narrow it down. Might be a issue with 3.3.9
    Second, I do the Ruleset and the Source books. the AP's are done by others. I was not made aware that there was a class option in the AP.
    Good afternoon. Everything has been figured out. It was a issue with the Armory.mod file. I have corrected it and sent in request to be pushed to update.
    Russell Campbell
    FG Product Development Projects Link


    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

  8. #758
    When my players roll any Profession skill, they receive this error message.

    Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/manager_char.lua"]:1173: attempt to index local 'rSkill' (a nil value)


    We tested it on new characters and old, all received an error message.

  9. #759
    Samarex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    858
    Quote Originally Posted by DDM869 View Post
    When my players roll any Profession skill, they receive this error message.

    Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/manager_char.lua"]:1173: attempt to index local 'rSkill' (a nil value)


    We tested it on new characters and old, all received an error message.
    Yes, this was reported in the thread for 1.0.15, and I have it fixed.
    Fixing a couple other bugs and will push out for update.

    One of them is the bug for mixing short and long damage types, IE B,nonlethal or having a (1d6 B) and a effect DMGTYPE:nonlethal it now converts these right.
    And the nonlethal now work s right, when the target is taken to 0 with nonlethal it become unconscious and stable with the proper effect applied.
    Russell Campbell
    FG Product Development Projects Link


    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

  10. #760
    Human linked window: Ability Mods shows "ny one +2", instead of "Any one +2".

    Also, if you drag the Ace Pilot theme from the character sheet to the hot bar, the hot bar label comes across incorrectly as (e.g., Human, instead of Ace Pilot), but the link works correctly..

    Human skill rank bonus does not apply correctly (Human Operative with +1 INT should have 10, not 9)
    Operative Specialization (Hacker) does not apply +3 insight bonus to related skills (Computers, Engineering)
    Ace Pilot Operative does not apply the +1 bonus to Piloting skill.
    aka Laendra

    Discord: Laendra#9660
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    Playtime: Prefer 8pm Central, or later
    Playing: Looking For Group (5e purchased/homebrew)
    DCI: 3317036507
    Organized Play: 2369539

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in